Speculation about Dhoni 's retirement

@Trichromatic - since I cnt reply u on other thread

U dnt need to take ICF for a Ride- Just write dhoni somewere every one will go for a ride. its like beef rumuor 

About that thread

Tweet kisi ka 

Overreaction janta 

Khayali pulav sabke

Scam Mera 

Wahhh.......

If i beilved it so did many, infact they made stories out of the line 2 players are coming to conference 

9 hours ago, tweaker said:

Following India's defeat, footage of former skipper MS Dhoni taking the match ball from the umpires before walking back to the pavilion emerged. And that led many wondering whether that is the beginning of the end for the 37-year-old.

Many are still wondering when will be the end of the end

17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@Trichromatic - since I cnt reply u on other thread

U dnt need to take ICF for a Ride- Just write dhoni somewere every one will go for a ride. its like beef rumuor 

About that thread

Tweet kisi ka 

Overreaction janta 

Khayali pulav sabke

Scam Mera 

Wahhh.......

If i beilved it so did many, infact they made stories out of the line 2 players are coming to conference 

A tweet by some fan called Jaswinder Singh Dhillon or something  deserved a thread of it's own on ICF?

Obviously the person tweeting is of Punjabi origin going by the name, unless it is from the sardaarji who ran the sports goods shop in Ranchi as shown in MSD movie, no reason why that tweet deserved its own thread.

Anyway :hatsoff: to you -That tweet by this  person was the only thing on the entire internet that even remotely talked about a press conference at 4:00 PM. For that alone you get lots of blessings.

Just now, Global.Baba said:

A tweet by some fan called Jaswinder Singh Dhillon or something  deserved a thread of it's own on ICF?

Obviously the person tweeting is of Punjabi origin going by the name, unless it is from the sardaarji who ran the sports goods shop in Ranchi as shown in MSD movie, no reason why that tweet deserved its own thread.

Anyway :hatsoff: to you -That tweet by this  person was the only thing on the entire internet that even remotely talked about a press conference at 4:00 PM. For that alone you get lots of blessings.

to react kyun kiya

Srsly bhi lena fir complain bhi krna hai :hatsoff::hatsoff:

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

to react kyun kiya

Srsly bhi lena fir complain bhi krna hai :hatsoff::hatsoff:

Bhai wo banda troll tha agar aap uske tweet dekhte jisme usne likha tha k say goodbye to Raina and Dhoni usme uske dost ne comment likha tha k uski tafri se log vakif nahi hai.Ab to hamare cheerleader coach ne bhi ailan kar dia k wo nahi retire ho raha hai wo bowling coach ko ball pe wear and tear dikha raha tha.