‘I don’t allow my boys to give maa-behen ki gaali’: Mahendra Singh Dhoni

30 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

While giving autograph is good gesture, not giving one can't be criticized.

I remember the time when Dhoni visited our school in 2007, he talked to us, shook hands but didn't give any autograph. 

There must have been atleast 30-60 students in your class its tough to give autographs to each and every one of you but here the case is different, There was no mob as such,it was just quiet innocent lady asking for an autograph, there was no need to ignore her 

But any ways I can understand he must have been tired, must be in no mood or probably was still thinking about that disha patani accident in the movie...:p:

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

There must have been atleast 30-60 students in your class its tough to give autographs to each and every one of you but here the case is different, There was no mob as such,it was just quiet innocent lady asking for an autograph, there was no need to ignore her 

But any ways I can understand he must have been tired, must be in no mood or probably was still thinking about that disha patani accident in the movie...:p:

Whole class (XIth standard) had somewhere around 550 students and school with ~6000. 

Some players just avoid giving autographs everywhere and that's why I said if someone ignores then it can't be criticized.

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Whole class (XIth standard) had somewhere around 550 students and school with ~6000. 

Some players just avoid giving autographs everywhere and that's why I said if someone ignores then it can't be criticized.

550 in one std and that too in small city like ranchi  :woot: 

you guys needs to implement family planning ASAP 

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Why he is repeating?? Dhoni didn't shook his hand or what?? :cantstop:

He did. All students surrounded him in corridor once, then he almost pleaded them to let him go. Was surprised to see how soft spoken he was then.

When he was at the gate, some mischievous students did damage to his bike. When he noticed it, he asked our English teacher about it almost like a kid and she just said that she had no clue. He just went away quietly.

One day 2 of my friends went to his house (was very common for us to just knock and ask for him only to get scolded by that teacher whom you saw in movie) and asked whether he is there or not. Family members said that he isn't. Later after some time they saw him going out in his SUV. They followed him on their cycles, when Dhoni saw them coming, he stopped and signed for them.

550 in one std and that too in small city like ranchi  :woot: 
you guys needs to implement family planning ASAP 
Our school once had 1000 students in one standard.
However, our school has limited seats in science in +2 so they had to shift to other schools.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

That is a publicity stunt to improve Kohli's image.
But the thing is How many days will Kohli make Dhoni look bad for his own image?

He did. All students surrounded him in corridor once, then he almost pleaded them to let him go. Was surprised to see how soft spoken he was then.

When he was at the gate, some mischievous students did damage to his bike. When he noticed it, he asked our English teacher about it almost like a kid and she just said that she had no clue. He just went away quietly.

One day 2 of my friends went to his house (was very common for us to just knock and ask for him only to get scolded by that teacher whom you saw in movie) and asked whether he is there or not. Family members said that he isn't. Later after some time they saw him going out in his SUV. They followed him on their cycles, when Dhoni saw them coming, he stopped and signed for them.
He is really nice in person

I met him during a CSK VS KKR match, and he was really really nice and polite.
Didn't have the airs of a big celeb who is regarded as god.
That's why he is the Thalaiva(and always remains the same) after all the politicking.
Infact, he succeeds in politicking because he is a nice person in face

Kohli with his inflated ego will not last long in public memory.

2 minutes ago, velu said:

more students = more population 

They just have more capacity than other schools. My previous school had more students in one section and students to teacher ratio was high. 

That school is considered one of the best in Bihar-Jharkhand with students with higher marks flocking from all others schools to join them. So guess it's good for them to keep capacity higher.