Is this best opening day India had overseas in last 20 years?

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lets also give england credit, they were ordinary at their home

Lol, yesterday was the perfect display of  how good on field captain he is to peoples who doubt him, he controlled the match really well, bowling changes and use of lone spinner ashwin  were spot on, how he used struggling 'muni trundleresh' was also one of the hallmark of his captaincy yesterday, if that was your dhoni eng would have been 350/2 with root n rb still batting lol

22 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol, yesterday was the perfect display of  how good on field captain he is to peoples who doubt him, he controlled the match really well, bowling changes and use of lone spinner ashwin  were spot on, how he used struggling 'muni trundleresh' was also one of the hallmark of his captaincy yesterday, if that was your dhoni eng would have been 350/2 with root n rb still batting lol

yup he captained well, stop bringing dhoni test captaincy thats a very low benchmark.....that doesnt help ur argument

n ppl question is LOI captaincy n selection which are atrocious 

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

old ball swung i dont think its going to be a great problem..first 1-2 hrs yes we need Vijay at his best and then as it dries out i think Rahul,Kohli,Rahane and Dk can score and pile on the misery we have Pandya and Ashwin as well its a long batting linup no Bhuvi but yes it looks good...they will take a nice lead. But hey its a test match one ball is all it take to change the course..

I hope so . 

My concern is , our first innings in the series ,I see Dhawans runs as a bonus , KLR could be nevry and Virat could be out to prove a point in england , but yeah its not like this batting does not have potential so lets hope for the best . 

15 hours ago, jusarrived said:

I wudnt be very confident on us scoring 450, two early wickets we will most likely concede a lead. Just don't know what to expect from this pinup. Rahane is the only one I trust completely. 

LOL as usual putting your money on the wrong horse, you never learn:biggrin: kohli is the most trustworthy batsman in this lineup

18 hours ago, jusarrived said:

I wudnt be very confident on us scoring 450, two early wickets we will most likely concede a lead. Just don't know what to expect from this pinup. Rahane is the only one I trust completely. 

LOL kya Bola tha maine :biggrin: Kitna Ghatiya analyst hai tu, I told you before that you have no knowledge of the game, first shehzad greater than Rohit and now trusting rahane more than kohli :rotfl: you need to take more lessons on cricket:finger:

1 hour ago, kira said:

LOL kya Bola tha maine :biggrin: Kitna Ghatiya analyst hai tu, I told you before that you have no knowledge of the game, first shehzad greater than Rohit and now trusting rahane more than kohli :rotfl: you need to take more lessons on cricket:finger:

Abey kaun baat kiya be tere se?