Indian team dinner at Indian High Commissioner Office in London [Picture] - Anushkra Responded

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

Even you know, Unlike India, here we get very positive response on social gathering by HC and CGI. They are nice people. They wouldn't have ignored anyone family.

Issue is different. Why Anushka is still in UK?

Why shouldn't she be there?

No one can say why she is there. Maybe for vacation, or business meetings, can be anything.

Doubt people at that level simply spend time doing nothing.

Even you know, Unlike India, here we get very positive response on social gathering by HC and CGI. They are nice people. They wouldn't have ignored anyone family.

Issue is different. Why Anushka is still in UK?

You see, Anoushka‘s case is bit different as compared to other WAGs... Her profession allows or requires her to travel a lot, even independently...
It could be a case that she’s was “available” in London at the time and HC took the opportunity to invite her...
50 minutes ago, kira said:

Shunya IQ, why do you keep spreading your stupidity in every thread? Kohli is already a far  greater test captain than dhoni, we lost the first test by just 31 runs, under dhoni we would have faced an innings defeat inside 3 days with dhoni sleeping behind the stumps, stop displaying your insecurity and jealousy towards kohli just because he left your thaliva into the dust

Kida, why are you being a gutter kida and spreading filth in every thread. 

Let them win a series or two in SENA with the firepower team he has before you do his puja for captaincy. LOIs ke baare mein toh jeetna kam bolo utna acha hai. There's lot to be won there WCs, Champions Trophy, WT20, etc to even be considered worthy. Right now all he has done is becoming greatest batsman to play for India overall surpassing Sachin, uske liye toh hum sab puja kar hi sakte hai uski. What an awesome batsman he is.

29 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

"Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma have managed to grab social media's attention yet again."

Stopped reading it there. They got what they wanted..

Let them win a series or two in SENA with the firepower team he has before you do his puja for captaincy. LOIs ke baare mein toh jeetna kam bolo utna acha hai. There's lot to be won there WCs, Champions Trophy, WT20, etc to even be considered worthy. Right now all he has done is becoming greatest batsman to play for India overall surpassing Sachin, uske liye toh hum sab puja kar hi sakte hai uski. What an awesome batsman he is.
Heard they started practicing only 2 days before the match and even that was light with most time being devoted to extra curricular stuff like ads, shopping and dinner.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

You see, Anoushka‘s case is bit different as compared to other WAGs... Her profession allows or requires her to travel a lot, even independently...
It could be a case that she’s was “available” in London at the time and HC took the opportunity to invite her...

Agree, also Anushkaji clapping in Edbaston balcony after Kohli scoring a hundreds was also part of her professional work.

BTW, on personnel level, I do not agree with BCCI policy of WAG not allowed on overseas trip.

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

lol this little choosa keeps bringing sachin to divert the attention from his thaliva, kohli hasn't surpassed sachin yet but if he does do that in the future than sachin fans will be happy for him, they won't be bitter and jealous like the shunya IQ dhoni chamchas

P.S. Dhoni isn't fit to tie shoelaces of either sachin or kohli

Edited by kira
31 minutes ago, speedheat said:

What?? lol.... It was the casual dinner party n not team meeting discussing onfield strategies... Its fine if she wants to attend it  Rofl

So this becomes casual dinner party where friends and family members can attend if they wish. Great. So where is everyone else? I am sure they all must be there in another picture. 

34 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Sachhi mein, Rahane is almost not visible, kaptaan's dadagiri is visible here.

Nahi nahi, I am sure Kaptaan has nothing to do with even dropping him for SA series. I am sure he was just hiding somewhere in the corner by himself to avoid coming in the sight of the kaptaan saab.

Agree, also Anushkaji clapping in Edbaston balcony after Kohli scoring a hundreds was also part of her professional work.

BTW, on personnel level, I do not agree with BCCI policy of WAG not allowed on overseas trip.

So Anushka was clapping live at Edgbaston for Virat?
Ugh, Virat's (and his other friends') way of dedicating their achievements to their wives is clearly obnoxious and cringeworthy.
I don't mind A guy showing love for their wives , but these displays are super crinheworthy.

Exactly.
Why pretend that Women distract men from their work?
It is the men's responsibility if they fail in presence of their significant other.
BCCI is misogynist

13 minutes ago, Shunya said:

So this becomes casual dinner party where friends and family members can attend if they wish. Great. So where is everyone else? I am sure they all must be there in another picture. 

So you expect them to discuss broad n Anderson on dinner table??  No board or authority will stop players to take their wife's/gf in an off day casual party. 

Edited by speedheat
3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

So Anushka was clapping live at Edgbaston for Virat?
Ugh, Virat's (and his other friends') way of dedicating their achievements to their wives is clearly obnoxious and cringeworthy.
I don't mind A guy showing love for their wives , but these displays are super crinheworthy.

Exactly.
Why pretend that Women distract men from their work?
It is the men's responsibility if they fail in presence of their significant other.
BCCI is misogynist

Yes, Cameramen didnot miss to get her in frames as soon as Kohli scored century.

Krishna Kohli is saving the world from BCCI Kansa,:adore:

Edited by mishra