India decriminalizes Homosexuality

Franco Vazquez

Just now, Muloghonto said:

anarchism is irrelevant to traditionalism. Otherwise communism - which is FUNDAMENTALLY against traditionalism to a large degree, would be anarchism. Get your accusations right.

Traditions are simple ideas- those have no rights.

So now you are communist as well. Please tell me what are your thoughts on the Cheka force of your hero and possibly god Lenin? And thousands of murders by Stalin?

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Why do you think I grew up thinking it is disgusting? I have no problem in what two gays are doing together because that is their orientation and I respect that, but i cant get involved in that thing because that is not my orientation and they should respect that too.  It is like someone is vegetarian and then suddenly he is asked to eat meat, what will be his reaction!  This is same.  

Again, you are imposing your own personal views on the situation. So you mean, anything you don't like, is automatically disgusting to you/hated by you, etc ? No middle ground ?

Like i dont like doritos. I dont hate them either. To most adults who have had talks about sex and sexuality with friends and family, sex that they dont like is kind of like talking about your toe-nails. A bit boring maybe. but thats it. 

Just because its not your orientation, doesn't mean people should shut up about it. Its YOUR orienttion. Its YOUR job to politely tell people you are not comfortable with a said topic and re-direct conversation.we encounter plenty of topics we dont want to talk about - this is no different, so don't treat it any different. 

And if you are the type who goes ape$hit on people for talking about stuff YOU don't like, its called being an a-hole in general more than the topics being discussed.

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Muloghonto or Mulogotar reminds me of Arnab Goswami. They both run their mouth about something they have no idea of. His only expertise on this regard is that he worked with gays which I highly doubt he did because its the same story I have heard from different ultra-leftists. 

I have lived longer than you've been around, in San Fransisco, Seattle and Vancouver. Where gay people are very visible and dont let bigots like you shut them up. 

This is why you don't respond to a post directly, because you have no knowledge and are nothing more than another opinionated punk kid who's high on opinion and low on knowledge, forming opinions on things living in a part of the world where its impossible to form an informed opinion on said topic. 

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

So now you are communist as well. Please tell me what are your thoughts on the Cheka force of your hero and possibly god Lenin? And thousands of murders by Stalin?

idiot, i am not a communist. i am simply pointing out that Marxists have a long history of destroying tradition in every country they've taken root in and by that definition, communism would be anarchism, because they are anti tradition. Yet communism is much more about ORDER than capitalism, where anarchism is LACK OF CENTRAL ORDER.  You yet again, get into topics you have 0% knowledge on. 
Kindly google definitions of words before you seek to engage in them.

10 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Yes, also the one where you disregarded the entire field of psychiatry by claiming Psychiatry is a basically a "social science" and your status as an engineer gives you locus standi to pass judgments on the World Health Organization. 

I pointed out that WHO is a political body making political decisions. They are not a medical body run strictly by physicians. WHO is not Health Canada. .

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

idiot, i am not a communist. i am simply pointing out that Marxists have a long history of destroying tradition in every country they've taken root in and by that definition, communism would be anarchism, because they are anti tradition. Yet communism is much more about ORDER than capitalism, where anarchism is LACK OF CENTRAL ORDER.  You yet again, get into topics you have 0% knowledge on. 
Kindly google definitions of words before you seek to engage in them.

I have read and learned more about Communism than you have in your whole life and I guess you are over 40 and if you are actually 40+ you need to get a life really rather than posting on a forum and defend a mentally sick community.

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I have visited all those places and also in the UK where the media will make you believe that there are a lot of gays but in reality, I won't say that they are even 5% of the population but since Muloghonto lives in his own little bubble, Its a waste of time posting on this thread.

Visiting as a kid means nothing, kid. Grow up before you form opinions on adult things, about things you do not have direct exposure to. 

There may be less than 5% strict gays in the world but there are a lot more bisexuals in the world than strict gays - especially amongst females. That much, is a fact. Ofcourse, you would not know this, living in the no-fun jaahil middle east where sex is a taboo topic.

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I have read and learned more about Communism than you have in your whole life and I guess you are over 40 and if you are actually 40+ you need to get a life really rather than posting on a forum and defend a mentally sick community.

I am defending them, is because the they are not mentally sick. The mentally sick ones are the likes of you, who as barely out of their teens and living in closeted middle east, forms strong opinions on subjects with zero personal experience or education in. Its far easier to prove YOU are mentally sick than the ones you are calling because your behaviour is far easier to prove as irrational than theirs. 

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

Lifestyle and  general health can also effect hormone.

Pcos in women causes hormonal imbalance.

Reducing weight helps in reducing pcos .

So it is not all genetics.

food also plays a part. If you consume a lot of soy milk daily, you will get a lot of plant based estrogen. So much for 'genetics being the only driver for hormones' argument. Genetics form the blueprint for hormones. Lifestyle makes up for the rest.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Visiting as a kid means nothing, kid. Grow up before you form opinions on adult things, about things you do not have direct exposure to. 

There may be less than 5% strict gays in the world but there are a lot more bisexuals in the world than strict gays - especially amongst females. That much, is a fact. Ofcourse, you would not know this, living in the no-fun jaahil middle east where sex is a taboo topic.

Yeah it seems like you have visited a lot thats why you are still terming middle east as a jahil country whereas UAE is one of the most progressive countries in the world in every aspect. Its safe, people have rights and now please don't bring labor in this because labor is a community which is oppressed everywhere even if you go to the UK, Canada, US etc and the thing that you believe that women are oppressed here is another western propaganda just like your this whole LGBT BS. 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I am not making a verifiable claim, i am dismissing yours as unverified. Your claim is genetics control hormones. I have seen no evidence of that. 

No, your claim is:

hormones are not directly controlled by genes only. No such study has ever proven what your hormonal levels will be based on genetic analysis. This is a complicated relationship, where genes set the ground for hormones, but are not decisively running hormone production levels either. 
We are not completely driven by our genetic template as far as behaviour goes, since there is a lot of nature, nurture, etc. components to behaviour.

That is a verifiable claim and a dishonest statement that displays ignorance of the field. 

There is little, if anything, that can be shown to be 100% down to genetics in humans currently. We in the medical field as well as geneticists lack the tools to sufficiently experiment on humans, and even if we had the tools, it would be unethical.  

Just because an experiment is currently impossible and unethical doesn't justify making  baseless blanket statements. It is within the realm of possibility that only genes affect hormones. It is also possible that it is not solely genes. The statement "hormones are not directly controlled by genes only" is unproven. 

My statement was 

Hormones are not independent of genes. As much as genes give people their body parts, they also give hormone levels as well. The rest is politically motivated nonsense. 

Which anyone with training in genetics would know.

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I am defending them, is because the they are not mentally sick. The mentally sick ones are the likes of you, who as barely out of their teens and living in closeted middle east, forms strong opinions on subjects with zero personal experience or education in. Its far easier to prove YOU are mentally sick than the ones you are calling because your behaviour is far easier to prove as irrational than theirs. 

Believe it or not, Homosexuality is a mental illness and being mentally ill doesn't mean you harm the society. A lot of mental illnesses like Depression are a personal thing and there's another thing which is swept under the carpet in the West that there are a lot of concentration camps where parents send their children who are acting like gays to convert them to heterosexual. It might be a bitter pill to swallow for you but its the truth because I have heard people going there.

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Yeah it seems like you have visited a lot thats why you are still terming middle east as a jahil country whereas UAE is one of the most progressive countries in the world in every aspect.

UAE is less free than India. I lived in the gulf for 5 years, i have family who lives in UAE...not a whole lot has changed. A country where couples cant even hold hands in public without it being a crime, is laughable as 'progressive'. 

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Its safe, people have rights and now please don't bring labor in this because labor is a community which is oppressed everywhere even if you go to the UK, Canada, US etc and the thing that you believe that women are oppressed here is another western propaganda just like your this whole LGBT BS. 

People have rights in UAE ? you have no freedom of speech. I can yell 'islam is evil' anywhere in the western world. They will term me an extremist maybe, people will boo me, but nobody is going to arrest me for saying islam is evil. Now do that in UAE...

freedom my a$$....

you remind me of an Iranian proverb - birds who are born in a cage, think flying is an illness.