Which middle order batsmen do you want to see in the ODI side?

SecondSlip

3 hours ago, prasen82 said:

We have 4 batsmen who can't bowl and a keeper. So rest 6 will need to bowl. So 4 bowlers and 2 all rounders. 

All rounders

Pandya Bros,Jadhav

Bowlers

Bumrah, Khaleel,Kuldeep . 

The last spot if spinner should be krunal. Else go with bhuvi. 

Ideal team would be

Dhawan

Rohit

Kohli

KL

Jadhav

Pant

Hardik

Krunal

Kuldeep

Khaleel

Bumrah

Can't have more than 3 strike bowlers. Else need to drop Pandya Bros and have saini and siraj . Makes batting super weak.

I think that will leave the bowling a bit light. Kedar is useful in Asia but in England the pitches will not be slow and low and he could get hammered. 

My middle order looks like: KL,Kohli,Pant,Hardik Pandya,Dhoni.

I don't think Krunal Pandya,Washington Sundar,Vijay Shankar,Kedar are good enough to play in Eng as all rounders. I want to see Ishan Kishan get chances,but that's too much to expect from the regressive selectors. 

The less balls Dhoni bats that much better it is for the team.I would prefer him to come at 8,but Kohli won't dare to do that.So,Dhoni stays at 7.I can definitely pray for him to get injured though. Biriyani Man should be thrown out of the squad.Can't believe he crawled back.

But for any changes to happen,MSK Prasad must be sacked.

Edited by diehardpacer
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 2:11 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Krunal is overhyped. Replace him with Gill

No.6   (  poster's prefered position for Krunal )  requires a batsman who is a big hitter with a SR of 105+ ... who can start scoring from ball one ... and is either a wicket keeper of has some bowling ability.

Forget about Gill ... even Tendulkar and Kohli won't be suitable as No.6.   These type of batters need to bat in the top 4 in ODIs.

One may not like Krunal ... but a proper No.6 batter must be found in his place.

Edited by express bowling

Rahul/Gill

Rana

Pant

Krunal

Pandya

This is fire power batting line up with left and right combination all over. Left and right hitters put a lot of prressure on any oppositions as they have to change the field every ball there is a single or triple taken. This tires the hell out of fielding team and frustrates them a lot. If you have played any cricket and seen a leftie and rightie  batting and rotating and you fielding, you know what I mean, 

Moment we play Krunal and Rana, we have two all rounders who can bowl more than just little spin. So now we have option to even get rid off one of the two spinners, and play an extra fast bowler if we need to.

More fast bowlers please and less regular spinners.

Youngsters like Gill need to be picked in the squad and played few games here and there.