Jasprit Bumrah takes a dig at Rajasthan Police after Asia Cup 2018 victory

Switchblade

22 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

"Jasprit" sounds like a Punjabi name,  but actually he is a gujju,  quite surprising to me.

Anyways, he is currently the No 1 bowler in the ICC ODI ranking.

He does not need to engage in such revengeful tactics and does not need to prove anything to rajasthan police.  :--D

He is a sikh who is gujrat based.

His ancestors settled in gujrat.

So gujju sardar.

Apparently he sent post wishing people on durga puja and people got very upset that he is promoting idol worship he was forced to retract and issue an apology.  Lol secular Islamic Republic is this level.. 
I know lol.
Many of my relatives live In Bangladesh.
It wasn't the case even 10 yrs back on both Both Bengals.
Now Muslims get angry just because we are celebrating Durga Puja

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Bangladesh wasn't like this even a decade back. Guess Religious fundamentalism has taken strong roots over there.

Actually you are wrong. BD and for that matter Islamic fundamentalism has been same fpr the past 1500 years. I guess you do know about 1971 Hindu genocide in Bd right? Not to mention thousands of bone chilling horror stories of anti-hindu riots in BD in the last 40 years.

Actually you are wrong. BD and for that matter Islamic fundamentalism has been same fpr the past 1500 years. I guess you do know about 1971 Hindu genocide in Bd right? Not to mention thousands of bone chilling horror stories of anti-hindu riots in BD in the last 40 years.
Yes I know but Religious Fundamentalism as a whole wasn't this extreme 10 yrs back .
Maybe we didn't have social media to express our inner BS

However, I really love the way these Liberal Bengali Hindus think about secularism lol

12 hours ago, Tridibans_16 said:

I was shocked to read the BD fans reactions against Liton and Soumya, blaming them for slow rr and eventual loss. No way to explain the hate apart from being religious bigotry

I don't blame them for blaming Sharkar cause his stupidity at the end could kinda cost them the match but Liton scored a 100. Faster SR than both of Mushfiq's 144 and 99. Doesn't sound right here ...

6 hours ago, beetle said:

He is a sikh who is gujrat based.

His ancestors settled in gujrat.

So gujju sardar.

His religion is sikh but if he is born and raised in gujrat so that makes him a gujju. I doubt if gujjus object to him being called a gujju. I find gujjus to be very kind and nice people and they understand money more than I ever could.

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

Apparently he sent post wishing people on durga puja and people got very upset that he is promoting idol worship he was forced to retract and issue an apology.  Lol secular Islamic Republic is this level.. 

These people want the world to feel bad for Rohinygyas but they treat hindus like crap. If bengalis cannot celebrate Durga puja then shame on these intolerant people.

Bumrah comes across arrogant prick. Dude you just choked almost 80% yet again in the finals. It's just your good luck that opposition was even greater choker. In fact the greatest choking team against India. Stop behaving like an immature kid and focus on not balling no balls in crucial matches and showing some mental strength in the finals.

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

hopefully he did not issue an apology. He should have said even jesus and mohammed are idols and they were humans and not gods and no one has ever seen alla. So how can one worship a invisible unseen god?