Favorites of the 2019 WC?? (Poll)

Favorites of the 2019 world cup??  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are favorites to lift 2019wc??

• Australia
    • England
    • India
    • Srilanka
    • Bangladesh
    • Pakistan
    • Newzealand
    • South africa
    • West Indies
    • Afghanistan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2019 at 06:30 PM

Australia is beast when it comes to WC. Return of all frontline  bowlers with Smith-Warner,they will be a team to beat.Dont go by the 4 years performances between 2 WCs. They dont believe in these 'process and preparation for 4 years' hutiyapa as our team do.Just look at their 2013 CT performance and look at the 2015 wc team. That was altogether different team than they fielded in Champions trophy and they didnt won only because it was in Australia.

Edited by Bigg Brother

It will depend upon the format. If we have QFs, opportunities to create upsets open up for dark horses 

It is probably time for a new champion - Eng, NZ and SA. However, Ind and Aus tend to do well in ICC events 

I will not be surprised if one of WI or AFG do a Kenya and reach SF esp if the format has QFs 

15 hours ago, zen said:

It will depend upon the format. If we have QFs, opportunities to create upsets open up for dark horses 

It is probably time for a new champion - Eng, NZ and SA. However, Ind and Aus tend to do well in ICC events 

I will not be surprised if one of WI or AFG do a Kenya and reach SF esp if the format has QFs 

AFG did quite well in Asia cup due to the type of pitches being spinner friendly. All credits to them for their awesome performance but Its not going to be the case in WC where pace is much favored in those kind of conditions. AFG's batting is also very fragile. Also this format of WC, weak teams will have a very hard time getting to top 4 considering the format of the tournament. A win here and there but not enough to be top 4. If the format was anything like the 2007 WC, sure I would even back them up aswell but not in this WC format.

I strongly believe that ENG has all the right components to be the champs this time around. 

20 hours ago, zen said:

In WC 2019 all teams will play each other and top 4 will reach semi final