#MeToo India 2.0

coffee_rules

9 hours ago, beetle said:

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/kaneez-surka-accuses-aditi-mittal-of-forcefully-kissing-demands-public-apology-1905143.html

I hope men too take this opportunity to come out and demand this from their abusers.

Guys have had their share of such experience.But they will be too embarrassed to share . More than women :) Friend of mine had to go through this in a public rest room. He  was kissed on lips by another guy.

Guys have had their share of such experience.But they will be too embarrassed to share . More than women :) Friend of mine had to go through this in a public rest room. He  was kissed on lips by another guy.
Is it one of those "it happened to my friend" posts?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Ranatunga and Malinga also caught up. 

I'm surprised no Indian cricketers have been named yet

They are role models and have mostly kept moral compass  that way. Watch that MSD movie. The way MSD has behaved in both love affairs, You can clearly see that Indian Cricketers have maintained a certain behaviour.

However, I can say this till players like MSD, Tendya, Dravid. These guys avoided going closer to Bollywood.

Nagama Sangeeta Bijlani and all have come in lives of our cricketers. But they have been a strong women themselves. What happened in Dawood era, I wont comment on that.  It may have been more like mutual stuff then a #meToo bullshit

They are role models and have mostly kept moral compass  that way. Watch that MSD movie. The way MSD has behaved in both love affairs, You can clearly see that Indian Cricketers have maintained a certain behaviour.

However, I can say this till players like MSD, Tendya, Dravid. These guys avoided going closer to Bollywood.
Nagama Sangeeta Bijlani and all have come in lives of our cricketers. But they have been a strong women themselves. What happened in Dawood era, I wont comment on that.  It may have been more like mutual stuff then a #meToo bullshit
I remember watching MTV bakra where a girl tries to woo Rahul Dravid (he was the new sensation then). The way he handled the situation was so sanskari. He ended up telling her to devout her time on her career or something to that effect.

It should be there somewhere on YouTube

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Maybe not those stalwarts, but I'm certain many of the younger generations enjoy the benefits of their fame. I don't know whether they've ever had non-consensual sex, but I don't a few who aren't shy about getting 'touchy-feely' with little invitation.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

This leads to the next debate. Parents and people in general will go back to conservative roots. Ladka ladki alag alag, female teachers for female students, etc. 

With bollywood stories coming out in huge numbers, surely lots of boys and girls will come to know that this glamour world that they dream of is not so glamorous afterall. Also India is not ready to become free like Western world, we need lot of education and awareness about so many of these issues. That includes men and women both. Dating scene is a mess, relationship scene is a mess. Almost like every citizen should be mandatorily enrolled in courses all over India simply to teach them basics of interaction between sexes and educating abt consent and other stuff. Long way to go.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Now Sajid khan 

N suhel seth

Poor Girl Saloni. And this is exactly what I was saying. Its assistants and strugglers  are the ones  who are going through horrific horrific stuff. But our media is interested in if some sequence was introduced intentionally in a item number.

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Maybe not those stalwarts, but I'm certain many of the younger generations enjoy the benefits of their fame. I don't know whether they've ever had non-consensual sex, but I don't a few who aren't shy about getting 'touchy-feely' with little invitation.

abuse of power and fame isnt actually same as enjoying fruits of power and fame. :icflove: I have no issues with later

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Poor Girl Saloni. And this is exactly what I was saying. Its assistants and strugglers  are the ones  who are going through horrific horrific stuff. But our media is interested in if some sequence was introduced intentionally in a item number.

harrasement is harrasment

saloni had diff type n tanushree diff 

Lets not compare

Subhash Ghai drugged and raped me: Woman recounts horrific experience

This month, we've read chilling and horrific experiences about sexual assault and abuse. Women have come forward and shared their horrifying stories of sexual harassment at the hands of powerful and well-known people.

Tanushree Dutta triggered a moment of sorts when she accused Nana Patekar of sexual misconduct on the sets of Horn Ok Pleassss (2008). Following this, many women have come forward and called out men like Vikas Bahl, Alok Nath, Rajat Kapoor and Kailash Kher for unwarranted advances and molestation.

Now, the next one to be accused is director Subhash Ghai. An anonymous woman shared her nightmarish experience. She says that while working with the director on a film many years ago, he drugged and raped her.

She wrote, "In the beginning, he would take me to music recordings and I would have to sit there till very late at night with other male members. When recordings finished, I took an auto home or he would drop me. He slowly started putting his hand on my thigh, giving me a big hug saying that I did good that day."

She added that he would call her for script sessions at his apartment in Lokhandwala. This was not the house that he stayed with his wife. He called it his "thinking pad." "In one of the script sessions, he started talking about how misunderstood he was in the industry and only I was the one who loved him. He pretended to weep and put his head on lap. Then when he was getting up, he kissed me forcefully. I was shocked and left that day."

Next day, he said in office, that "lovers have tiffs". The woman adds that she was too scared to leave work, as she had no other job and other form of financial security.

One evening after music session, he decided to have a drink. "He gave me a drink as well. It was spiked. After that, I remember getting into a car and I thought that he was driving me home. He took me to a hotel. I was wobbly, but he held me and took me to the suite. He took off my jeans and mounted me. I was trying to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth. I cried and passed out."
The next day he dropped her home. "I took a few days off and I was told that I won't be paid, if I quit now."

The woman says that she has never seen or spoken to him after that.

Link -https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/subhash-ghai-drugged-and-raped-me-woman-recounts-horrific-experience-1366546-2018-10-11