Khaleel Ahmed discloses how MS Dhoni’s advice helped him get his first wicket

2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Dont feed the troll. For some reason @UnknownGenius  has decided to just become a cheap troll and bait people. He was a good poster before. Goes to show how trolls like @velu drag any forum down. Since trolling is the only thing done even decent posters have no other resort except troll every other thread

His posts are always the same derailing every thread despite being banned.I know he trolls but the forum gets reduced to two players here which is frustrating.Velu is an easygoing guy who just enjoys and is having fun that’s what I have seen about him.

Edited by Switchblade

@Moochad Star sports definitely does if you saw the Asia Cup pre match shows it was about Dhoni the player how he’s great can do no wrong .Even  I supprted MS but the way he played in England he showed he is finished should have retired after 2015 or 2016 T20 Wc but after Odi series loss in England Star Sports anchor Jatin Sapru was interviewing him how he guided Csk to victory and home base being shifted to Pune was pure effort to minimise the damage of England tour.

Edited by Switchblade
28 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Where did you read it   ?

Why wouldn't changes be made in an inconsequential match  ?

Reports: Selectors unhappy with MS Dhoni's surprise return to captaincy https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/reports-selectors-unhappy-with-ms-dhoni-s-surprise-return-to-captaincy?utm_source=m.sportskeeda.com&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_campaign=ShareArticle

https://deccanchronicle.com/sports/cricket/081018/ms-dhoni-indian-cricket-team-vs-afghanistan-2018-asia-cup-bcci.html

44 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Where did you read it   ?

Why wouldn't changes be made in an inconsequential match  ?

Yup ,its true, surprisingly it was msk who was unhappy with dhongi captaining the side against Afghans

As per him it had to be Dhawan who should have lead the side that day.Dhawan too was rested and dhongis grand old rotten style of captaani did cost us the match

Yup ,its true, surprisingly it was msk who was unhappy with dhongi captaining the side against Afghans
As per him it had to be Dhawan who should have lead the side that day.Dhawan too was rested and dhongis grand old rotten style of captaani did cost us the match
Msk has zero power-he's the scapegoat.
I think it's more about Vinod Rai/Diana Edulji/Virushka angry about Dadu getting bribe from Ro .

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Msk has zero power-he's the scapegoat.
I think it's more about Vinod Rai/Diana Edulji/Virushka angry about Dadu getting bribe from Ro .

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Msk has zero power-

That has to be the illusion polluting some innocent minds

He is the boss of the evil axis,after their marriage, seems Dhoni is wooing Anushka to get her onboard(axis of power),which he accomplished

8 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Dont feed the troll. For some reason @UnknownGenius  has decided to just become a cheap troll and bait people. He was a good poster before. Goes to show how trolls like @velu drag any forum down. Since trolling is the only thing done even decent posters have no other resort except troll every other thread

you got trolled because you are over sensitive ..

i might troll sometimes , but i was never asked to post less or asked not to write essays like they asked you :phehe: