Roman Reigns diagnosed with leukemia

Franco Vazquez

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

who is he?

Thing is that yes it’s scripted but injuries are real these guys travel 300 days a year with no off season and its physical so neck injuries or concussions happen previously they used to ignore concussions and wrestlers used to wrestle now there are strict measures in 2007 Chris Benoit did double murder suicide killed his wife/child then hanged himself he was 40 but his brain resembled to a 80 year old and doctors said that his brain resembled to an Alzhiemer patient after that they take care of the wrestlers.Yes it’s entertainment but the risks are real.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:13 PM, Switchblade said:

@Rasgulla have you heard about this news?

It popped up on my timeline yesterday. From what I heard from people he seems like a nice guy outside the ring, I just didn't like the fact that they are making him to be another John Cena bootleg which he never will be. I am not really following wwe these days.. I find it very boring. Those years of 1999 to 2009 were the best for me. CM punk story line after that in 2012 I think was something refreshing, after he left I stopped watching. 

I hope he recovers soon. No one deserves this ****. 

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

It popped up on my timeline yesterday. From what I heard from people he seems like a nice guy outside the ring, I just didn't like the fact that they are making him to be another John Cena bootleg which he never will be. I am not really following wwe these days.. I find it very boring. Those years of 1999 to 2009 were the best for me. CM punk story line after that in 2012 I think was something refreshing, after he left I stopped watching. 

I hope he recovers soon. No one deserves this ****. 

Even I follow wrestling very less but try to watch Kenny Omega in Njpw he is awesome him and Okada had great matches.

On 10/25/2018 at 1:03 PM, Switchblade said:

Even I follow wrestling very less but try to watch Kenny Omega in Njpw he is awesome him and Okada had great matches.

I am more of a UFC guy :rock: these days. Was watching bit of Rock and stone cold on YouTube last night. My goodness they are too good. They would eat anyone for dinner in modern era leaving out John and punk who are pretty good on mic.

No one can touch them... Good old days. 

59 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

I am more of a UFC guy :rock: these days. Was watching bit of Rock and stone cold on YouTube last night. My goodness they are too good. They would eat anyone for dinner in modern era leaving out John and punk who are pretty good on mic.

Gulla bhai is back Gulla bhai 

Edited by Switchblade

33 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Slightly off topic here. Why is WWE so popular in India, even amongst adults.

I came across several teenagers and young adults who actually think it's real.

They were bemused when I told them it was fake.

Entertainment value it might be scripted but it's the performers who make it compelling.It might be staged but as I said that the injuries are real and these guys travel 300 days a year do charity work pr and lots of things behind the scenes it looks great on TV but there is real hard work that goes behind the scenes.Some of the storylines make it must see likes of Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles are great to watch as wrestlers while Cena or Roman were portrayed as superman or super heroes.

19 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Entertainment value it might be scripted but it's the performers who make it compelling.It might be staged but as I said that the injuries are real and these guys travel 300 days a year do charity work pr and lots of things behind the scenes it looks great on TV but there is real hard work that goes behind the scenes.Some of the storylines make it must see likes of Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles are great to watch as wrestlers while Cena or Roman were portrayed as superman or super heroes.

Fair point but why do so many Indians think that it is actually real?

Most kids in the west realise it is fake by the time they are 10.

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Fair point but why do so many Indians think that it is actually real?

Most kids in the west realise it is fake by the time they are 10.

Cause they are made to think that way even when I was a kid used to think that Undertaker died and became alive several times.Pro wrestling is not followed by families in India so maybe what these kids see think that its real.

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

These two are great in Japan the best perhaps along with Cody and the Young Bucks