Pak vs Aus - UAE T20I series - 24,26,28 Oct 2018

Asim

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Toh tu bhi toh ek din ki performance dekh ke uchchal raha hai. Bhool gaye jab India aur Bangladesh ne Dhoni ki tarha dhoya tha?

Dude do you even understand what I was saying. Just like Getting into Windies was extremely difficult in early 80s , getting into Australia was extremely difficult in early 2000s but now Hardly any new comer Australian batsman looks promising , especially in shorter format.You came up with argument that Windoes prodoced Hetmyar and Hope as if they are second coming of Lara and Richards .No doubt they look promising but they have long way to go

11 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Dude do you even understand what I was saying. Just like Getting into Windies was extremely difficult in early 80s , getting into Australia was extremely difficult in early 2000s but now Hardly any new comer Australian batsman looks promising , especially in shorter format.You came up with argument that Windoes prodoced Hetmyar and Hope as if they are second coming of Lara and Richards .No doubt they look promising but they have long way to go

Bhai Hopes is a damn good player. Look at his record. He has got 2 centuries in 2 innings of a test match against England in England

Edited by DHONI_FANN