Ranji trophy 2018-19

Highlights of Mumbai vs Baroda

https://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/ranji-trophy-201819/mumbai-send-baroda-for-leatherhunt/2001623185

Pandya bowled beautifully with new ball .  He gets gr8 shape away from the right handed batsman . I dont knw how idiots say he only bowls short of length ....2 saal se so rahe hia shayad , he bowled full and was looking sharp as most while coming back from injury takes time to pick their pace up 

Iyer destroyed this avg attack on a good pitch and thats how it shud be , when u get a chance smash it. After a point both of them treated it like t20

The way pandya bowled dube , shows one issue with dube that his feet doesnt move much with a full ball and this wont help him in test cricket 

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

how does that matter? It is a similar argument people present in favor of Bradman.  Like why did others playing along Bradman did not not average 99 if that era had poor standards?  In plate group Ishwar Chaudhary who previously played for Gujarat also has 29 wickets in 6th match going on, Gurinder Singh who previously played for Punjab has 34 wickets 6th game going on. 

You are tying yourself in knots by giving examples of these experienced FC bowlers averaging 20 and 18 this season against same opponents vs whom Ashutosh and Dhapola average 5 and 9. 

Just saw the highlights of Punjab vs Tamil Nadu. Vijay Shankar played a good knock but Punjab attack doesn't have any high class bowler (Sandeep, Gony and Baltej) all are Ranji type bowlers. I was surprised to see the outfield in ground. Seems like match is being played in Chandigarh instead of Mohali and outfield was rubbish. BCCI should look into this. 

Just saw the highlights of Punjab vs Tamil Nadu. Vijay Shankar played a good knock but Punjab attack doesn't have any high class bowler (Sandeep, Gony and Baltej) all are Ranji type bowlers. I was surprised to see the outfield in ground. Seems like match is being played in Chandigarh instead of Mohali and outfield was rubbish. BCCI should look into this. 

Yeah some of the players were hanging out in Chandigarh.
Saw on Circle Of Cricket Instagram

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

On 11/1/2018 at 12:25 AM, Cricketics said:

My friend Milind Kumar who also plays here in Washington, transfered to Sikkim team for this year in Ranji. He is a talented bat who played well last year for Delhi in list A with some crucial cameo knocks. Watch him score tons of runs this season for Sikkim. 

Time to share the prediction’s results.

Milind Kumar completes 1000 runs in Ranji this year and season is not even over. 

His scores this season are - 139, 96, 77 Not Out, 13, 133, 61, 224, 261.

Check out Sikkim’s scorecards. Team were 20 odd for 3 down when he used to come and score his double tons.

8 hours ago, puneet28 said:

It's PCA mohali.  you can't miss the iconic moat around the ground