Pant sledging Pat Cummins

Nikola

11 minutes ago, HippoSucks said:

A thread about Pant has led to a discussion about Dhoni and people's sex life... How anyone can disrespect a guy who has won literally everything (all the cups, #1 test ranking) is beyond me.

Retarded fans, luckily almost every Indian fan I have met in person has basic respect for legend players. Only some icf losers don't. 

35 minutes ago, beetle said:

So all this nonsense was for letting people know about ones sucessful plouging  ability.

I hope people don't think Sena medal is given for performance in SENA countries.:p:

@Trichromatic i told this moderator if u remove my reply for offence than please remove the abuses i received first...he didn't as expected. You can see jalebi calling me imbecile and chewtiya :) 

38 minutes ago, beetle said:

So all this nonsense was for letting people know about ones sucessful plouging  ability.

I hope people don't think Sena medal is given for performance in SENA countries.:p:

@Trichromatic this beetle has removed my reply to jalebi, although i said if my offence is removed, the first offences by jalebi should go...they are not. He called me chewitya and imbecile. 

Beetle well done, you finally understand the joke about the sena medal!

10 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

@Trichromatic this beetle has removed my reply to jalebi, although i said if my offence is removed, the first offences by jalebi should go...they are not. He called me chewitya and imbecile. 

I doubt he would be getting too many SENA medals.:p:

Edited by beetle
1 hour ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Hold on, you started the name-calling and drew first blood. What was it....pokada eating ungrateful armchair desi fan :giggle: .....nice one. All I did was give it back with interest.

Besides, I didn't call you a ch*wtiya....I called you a Dhoni PR bot whose factory ch*wtiyapa setting has been set quite high. Now unless you're implying that Dhoni PR bots are congenitally ch*wtiyas, hence making you a ch*wtiya, then sure, I made the implication.

Anyways, you've derailed this thread far enough now, having spouted a fair amount of rubbish in the process. Time for you to enjoy a nice one month vacation away from ICF :icflove:....you can now dedicate more time to ploughing things.

On 12/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Lol welcome to ICF.. Beetle is on that side no point :rotfl: