Ravi Shastri’s comments were childish and immature, says Gautam Gambhir

Switchblade

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

But how have they competed better than previous teams?

They just got smashed 4-1 in Eng, even so-called lesser teams have not lost this heavily. Defeated easily in SA and only won a dead rubber. There is nothing much to get excited about with this current lot if you look past the empty bravdo of dumb and dumber.

Maybe we differ in how we view things, I am with Shastri. This is a team which has competed in every single test on three different tough tours which I have not seen happening in Indian cricket. Results will follow if they keep doing what they are doing, you don't become good/great team overnight.

WI lost 5-1 in Australia  1975 but went to dominate world cricket with same core.Results are not always  a true measure of progress.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Maybe we differ in how we view things, I am with Shastri. This is a team which has competed in every single test on three different tough tours which I have not seen happening in Indian cricket. Results will follow if they keep doing what they are doing, you don't become good/great team overnight.

WI lost 5-1 in Australia  1975 but went to dominate world cricket with same core.Results are not always  a true measure of progress.

How could this team better than the one which drew in SA , won in eng and NZ also were very close to winning in aus if not for bad umpiring. What are you smoking dude.

Why is it stupid, he told what felt why is it wrong.He is not wrong either, this Indian team has competed better than other Indian teams. Which Indian team had to travel these tough tours and fought this hard.

Gambhir calling him as some nobody is ridiculous. Shastri acheived more as a test player than Gambhir .Gambhir who other than his purple patch was a nobody and ended his career as nobody.

Gambhir comes across a bitter person hurling personal remarks about Shastri the player.
You seem to have memory issues like Shastri.India best away test side was between 2007-2011.

India won in England 1-0
India won in NZ 1-0
India Drew in SA 1-1
India Lost in Aus 2-1
On 12/14/2018 at 9:33 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

e thoda zyaada ho gaya, zarurat nhin thi iski 

the guy scored a 200 in aus in an innings as opener, not a mean achievement 

Aus- 55

Pak - 43 (against that attak)

Eng - 33

WI -33 ( against that attack not bad) 

with his mediocre talent , thats good stuff 

Fact is he survived by being Bakwaskar's piss boy.

Edited by Kothili