Petition to axe Sanjay "Manju" Manjrekar

G_B_

Morally conflicted now. I hate the shallow, inferiority complex ridden faggot Manju but then I also hate the selfish, corrupt, nepotistic, petty minded perjurer Dadu. Choice between devil and the deep sea.....damn if you point a gun to my head I will choose Immy's personal ladyboy, at least he ain't messing with our WC chances or blocking the spots of talented youngsters. 

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Morally conflicted now. I hate the shallow, inferiority complex ridden faggot Manju but then I also hate the selfish, corrupt, nepotistic, petty minded perjurer Dadu. Choice between devil and the deep sea.....damn if you point a gun to my head I will choose Immy's personal ladyboy, at least he ain't messing with our WC chances or blocking the spots of talented youngsters.  

yeah, it's a pretty hard choice. imran's boytoy might just shade dadu here.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:00 PM, G_B_ said:

Dear Indian Fans,

The team at ICF have grown increasingly weary of former Indian batsman Sanjay Manjrekar in the commentary box. He is perpetually negative and ready to put down Indian players, all whilst praising the opposition. This abnormal behavior becomes even more apparent when commentating aside Australian commentators, thus magnifying his ethnic inferiority complex.

We have no issue if he is being objective and calling a spade a spade. But at a time when team India is being more than competitive in Australia, it is appalling to consistently hear his self defeating whiny commentary.

Most Indian fans listening seem to have had enough. Therefore we would like to ask you to join us to make our #SackSanjay campaign on Twitter and Facebook successful.  Use this thread to list instances when our least liked Suck Up In Chief (SUIC) puts down our players.

Regards, 

Team ICF.

I approve it.