Ind vs NZ | 5th ODI (D/N) | Wellington | Feb 3 , 2019 @7.30 AM !!!

velu

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

Chahal is not a kid .

A fully grown man who is closer to 30 than 25.

You rarely find fat kids in poor families although they may look skinny but may be lean and strong from having to do manual work in young age.

Some fat kids can be found in lower middle class though ....more because of unbalanced ( high carb/ low protein and less fruits and veggies) diet.

Obese kids are mostly from rich unbalanced and sedantary life which is mostly found in well off family.

But most important factor is genes....

People can each like pigs and lay around all day but still be slim because they have lucky genes.

Chahal apparently eats a lot and all kinds of food but does not gain weight.

Uttappa on the other hand  is very concious of eating healthy but puts on weight fast.

True that, genes do have a greatdeal ,in my family all men including me ,my father and two brothers has always remained thin ,doesnt matter how much we eat ,eating cheez n sruff like pigs all time yet doesnt even gain fat weght.dont like thay but what can u do

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Shankar as a fielder bowler bring more to the table. He just can’t slog otherwise as an innings builder is he worse than Rayudu.  If he is good against bouncers I will totally back him

Tooooo early to say , unless he averages 35+ with the bat over next 10 overs ,slotting him is always risk and after todays innings dont think rayadu's spot is even in question for slectors so lets not talk about slots #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 :hysterical: expecting bowling change for diff matches

Edited by Easter_bunny
7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Shankar as a fielder bowler bring more to the table. He just can’t slog otherwise as an innings builder is he worse than Rayudu.  If he is good against bouncers I will totally back him

Proving you wrong with the passing second .... Back to back boundaries

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

India have 20 overs to bowl with part-time bowlers.  He can afford to bide his time.  They bat deep too.  Still NZ's game to lose unless we keep taking wickets.

With the due coming in ,chabal wont be much effective .nzl should cruise through if this partnership continues another 10-12 overs