2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

35 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

its hindus who are developing victim mentality all of sudden....why whats the need . Victim mentality comes out of the need to feel important thats it

Is it wrong for Hindus to argue when they were thrown out of a M-majority state? Riots have happened in our country previously as well but these people after still displaced after 3 decades. Watch the pattern in West Bengal, Hyderabad, Kerala, Assam and many other states. So many posters have posted on this issue and shared their experiences too. Nobody wants to feel important or given special privilege of sorts, they want to lead a normal life and discontinuation of appeasement politics.

Edited by ShankarShailendra

2 minutes ago, ShankarShailendra said:

Is it wrong for Hindus to argue when they were thrown out of a M-majority state? Riots have happened in our country previously as well but these people after still displaced after 3 decades. Watch the pattern in West Bengal, Hyderabad, Kerala, Assam and many other states. So many posters have posted on this issue and shared their experiences too. Nobody wants to feel important or given special privilege of sorts, they want to lead a normal life and discontinuation of appeasement politics.

did only hindus die in riots .....havent other religion went through their share of tragedies 

Ohh i hve seen how sensitive these guys have become i recent times .....even i can share experience where i had advantage for being a pandit n my muslim friends were being looked down upon for just being muslims. 

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not large parts of india not at all .....bengal may be . 

Bengal, NE, Kerala, TN, JK....Hindus are victims in many places. Any other country in the world where majority is victim? See, I don't want to repeat my points, there are enough posts on this sub-forum.

Kya zyaati ho gayi hum logo ke saath, in reality ppl still look more down upon on muslims then anything in our country . 

Wonder why? Ek haath se taali nahi bajti, Muslims should learn from other communities how to co-exist. Not by forcing mass exodus of people where they are in brutal majority, not by supporting enemy line, not by indulging in terror/violent crime, not by shunning the outside world. Name me some countries where they are living peacefully. Granted India is a 3rd world shithole, intolerant society, Hindus are bad/evil/backwards....whatever assumptions you want I give you full liberty, now tell me why Muslims aren't integrating with the mainstream in developed liberal countries like Sweden, England, Germany, France etc. Who exactly is at fault? 

Muslims who co-exist peacefully, those who shun violence/extremism/intolerance and go about their jobs without disturbing others....their lives are not much different than their Hindu counterparts. Nothing in India stops them from achieving greatness across fields. 

Of course some Muslims have hard lives, but same can be said about other communities...just because MSM doesn't find them juicy stories doesn't mean all non-Muslims have rosy lives here. 

Edited by Gollum

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

did only hindus die in riots .....havent other religion went through their share of tragedies 

Ohh i hve seen how sensitive these guys have become i recent times .....even i can share experience where i had advantage for being a pandit n my muslim friends were being looked down upon for just being muslims. 

My point was riots were a thing common in India in the past, people lost their loved ones,their homes but still came back to the place to reside with their trauma. The Kashmir exodus is different because there was no right wing threat or instigating speeches that time. BJP was non-existential at that time but Jihadis along with the tacit support of Muslim populace threw them out. Still they get threats if they plan to return in the valley. Demographic change is a reality, it would not change if you believe it or not. If you don't see Azam Khan or Owaisi running their places like personal fiefdom and breeding ground of Jihadis then I am speechless.

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wonder why? Ek haath se taali nahi bajti, Muslims should learn from other communities how to co-exist. 

1st others shud learn how to treat them equal....dnt treat their comman man for the crimes of some extremist of their religion.

Sahi kaha taali 1 haath se nhin bajati......

14 minutes ago, ShankarShailendra said:

My point was riots were a thing common in India in the past, people lost their loved ones,their homes but still came back to the place to reside with their trauma.

in riots the loss is always life not the how many of which religion 

N ur so worried about riots .........the kind of **** these guys are saying like they ll wipe off muslim n Christians will coz riots only 

Congress party played religious politics after 26/11: leaked U.S. cables

THE HINDU LINK

Post 26/11, a section of the Congress leadership was seen playing religious politics after one of its leaders, A. R. Antulay, said that Hindutva forces may have been involved in the Mumbai terror attacks, according to a confidential memo by the then U.S. Ambassador to India, David Mulford, released by WikiLeaks.

“The Congress party, after first distancing itself from the comments (of Antulay, the then Minority Affairs Minister), two days later issued a contradictory statement which implicitly endorsed the conspiracy. During this time, Mr. Antulay’s completely unsubstantiated claims gained support in ... Indian—Muslim community,” Mr. Mulford wrote in his secret cable to the State Department on December 23, 2008.

“Hoping to foster that support for upcoming national elections, the Congress Party cynically pulled back from its original dismissal and lent credence to the conspiracy,” Mr. Mulford wrote.

Regardless of Home Minister P. Chidambaram’s dismissal of Mr. Antulay’s comments, the Indian—Muslim community “will continue to believe they are unfairly targeted by law enforcement and that those who investigate the truth are silenced,” he said in the cable.

“The entire episode demonstrates that the Congress Party will readily stoop to the old caste/religious—based politics if it feels it is in its interest,” Mr. Mulford alleged, according to the cable posted by WikiLeaks on its website on Friday.

The United States has neither confirmed or denied the authenticity of these cables, but said that some 250,000 papers have been stolen from its system and demanded that WikiLeaks — the whistle blower website — return them back to the State Department.

According to WikiLeaks, there are some 1,300 cables from the U.S. embassy in New Delhi. However, only half a dozen of them have been posted by it on its website.

Mr. Mulford said while the killing of three high-level law enforcement officers during the Mumbai attacks, including ATS chief Hemant Karkare, “is a remarkable coincidence, the Congress Party’s initial reaction to Antulay’s outrageous comments was correct.”

“But as support seemed to swell among Muslims for Antulay’s unsubstantiated claims, crass political opportunism swayed the thinking of some Congress Party leaders,” he wrote.

“What’s more, the (Congress) party made the cynical political calculation to lend credence to the conspiracy even after its recent emboldening state elections victories. The party chose to pander to Muslims’ fears, providing impetus for those in the Muslim community who will continue to play up the conspiracy theory,” Mr. Mulford wrote in his cable.

While “cooler heads” eventually prevailed within the Congress leadership, the idea that the party would entertain “such outlandish claims proved once again that many party leaders are still wedded to the old identity politics,” he said.

The 79-year-old Antulay “was probably bewildered to find that his remarks, similar in vein to what he would have routinely made in the past to attack the BJP, created such a furore this time,” Mr. Mulford said.

The cable noted that Mr. Antulay “sparked a political controversy on December 17 with comments insinuating that the killing of Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) Chief Hemant Karkare by the Mumbai terrorists was somehow linked to Karkare’s investigation of (Malegaon) bombings in which radical Hindus are suspected.”

Antulay was ex-CM of Maharshtra, dynasty slave. This is Congress DNA, can't believe these mofos still enjoy so much support. 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

1st others shud learn how to treat them equal....dnt treat their comman man for the crimes of some extremist of their religion.

This advice is only for Hindus or all non-Muslims in the globe? 

Just asking cos you missed this part of my post..

Name me some countries where they are living peacefully. Granted India is a 3rd world shithole, intolerant society, Hindus are bad/evil/backwards....whatever assumptions you want I give you full liberty, now tell me why Muslims aren't integrating with the mainstream in developed liberal countries like Sweden, England, Germany, France etc. Who exactly is at fault? 

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Of course some Muslims have hard lives, but same can be said about other communities...just because MSM doesn't find them juicy stories doesn't mean all non-Muslims have rosy lives here. 

not some but many, infact many in any religion has hard life. A huge problem for that is due to poverty n unemployment......but what ppl dnt get it these politicons make it about religion to divert from their lack of work. This is why what my biggest concern is with current party and many others......its not that others havent done but these guys have taken it to next level 

54 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not large parts of india not at all .....bengal may be . 

Kya zyaati ho gayi hum logo ke saath, in reality ppl still look more down upon on muslims then anything in our country . 

To beta phir ye drama kyu, fir ye Hindu banane ka drama kyu Aao na apne asli identity pe.

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not some but many, infact many in any religion has hard life. A huge problem for that is due to poverty n unemployment......but what ppl dnt get it these politicons make it about religion to divert from their lack of work. This is why what my biggest concern is with current party and many others......its not that others havent done but these guys have taken it to next level 

I agree BJP has many issues, they have given preference to Hindutva over development on quite a few occasions and recent decisions like fielding Sadhvi Pragya in Bhopal, some of their remarks, sexism, nationalism tests etc are not to my liking. I don't support them when they falter. And I do believe BJP supporters are more critical of their party than others which is always good for democracy. You can't question the Gandhis but BJP ecosystem allows harsh critics like Yashwant Sinha, Shatrughan etc enough space. 

But the crux of the matter here is minority appeasement and victimization of Hindus. BJP would never have enjoyed this level of support if not for these 2 phenomena which are undeniable. Hindus aren't pretending to be victims, they are victims. There are victims among other communities as well but at least their grievances weren't hidden for PC purposes.   

50 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Kamaal hai, so you want to move on, eh? Every one and their pet dog has moved on, eh? Then why are you guys still stuck on kashmiri pandit issue that happened even way before that, I like how you selectively move on from issues

I mean, Move on from blaming Modi for the killings, so let's open the investigation on how it started with the bhakts burnt alive. They still hold on to 1000s of muslim dead in the riots while the numbers from "real" facts are in 100s and a lot of hindus dead too. So, move on from the debate about blaming modi and focus on the riots and how it started and how to avoid next. The riots are the same issue that KPs also faced. Intolerance. only diff is, KPs were minority, but in case of Godhra it was started by the so-called dara hua musalmaan.

23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sahi kaha taali 1 haath se nhin bajati......

They are considered equal only they have got rights as any other citizen of this country. Nobody is stopping them to study, get jobs or pray at their mosques. 30+ years of terror attacks across various parts in India and they are some extremist elements? This is exactly the stuff the Quint, Hindu,Telegraph put in their headlines.

in riots the loss is always life not the how many of which religion 

N ur so worried about riots .........the kind of **** these guys are saying like they ll wipe off muslim n Christians will coz riots only

I am telling about Kashmiri exodus victims and you are comparing it with some statement by a Giriraj Singh. India already has lost a lot in last century due to religious stuff initiated by Owaisi's family. All of them still are active in Indian politics including Muslim League the biggest culprit. It is a two way street if we need fewer extremist from both sides then the appeasement politics must stop.

1 minute ago, ShankarShailendra said:

They are considered equal only they have got rights as any other citizen of this country. Nobody is stopping them to study, get jobs or pray at their mosques. 30+ years of terror attacks across various parts in India and they are some extremist elements? This is exactly the stuff the Quint, Hindu,Telegraph put in their headlines.

There are things beyond rights 

1 minute ago, ShankarShailendra said:

I am telling about Kashmiri exodus victims and you are comparing it with some statement by a Giriraj Singh.

Isnt that present which we shud be worried abut . What about yogi aditynath who says hindu muslims cant coexist 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why isnt thackrey a part of this country

tera opinion ho sakta hia uska nhin

Who's saying he is not. But his credibility is so low, whatever he is saying has no value or impact. He's an useless idiot for the left cabal, a fundamentalist gunda that they are listening to, just because he is saying anti-modi things.

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

But the crux of the matter here is minority appeasement and victimization of Hindus. BJP would never have enjoyed this level of support if not for these 2 phenomena which are undeniable. Hindus aren't pretending to be victims, they are victims. There are victims among other communities as well but at least their grievances weren't hidden for PC purposes.   

u tell anyone whose life is not all roses that they are victimized for some reason be it their community, color, sex or whatever and they ll feel........

People have several frustations in life and they need a reason to put that on something.....what better then victimisation which is also a huge problem in maharashtra  on which maharshtra politics is based on . Even in punjab it exsit in a very low voice but it does and it can rise again . 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Who's saying he is not. But his credibility is so low, whatever he is saying has no value or impact. He's an useless idiot for the left cabal, a fundamentalist gunda that they are listening to, just because he is saying anti-modi things.

again that expected and boring reply

4 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Please quote the sources of your "real" facts. Modi's cabinet minister was convicted, the rioters were caught on camera naming modi, but people should move on from blaming modi, right, got it. If there was any opposition leader in place of modi then these same bhakts would still be blaming that leader despite what the court says, it's the hypocrisy of bhakts which I dislike the most, instead of focusing on who started it or not, at least have some sympathy for the people who lost their lives. Whether modi is innocent or not, it was still a pathetic display of leadership the CM, and if he had any moral bone in his body he would have resigned from his post for the failure to control the riots, even vajpayee wanted his resignation but yeh seat ka bhooka modi kaise chorega kursi

Go read the clean chit given to Modi by the SIT instituted by SC under the INC eco system.