Pakistani reaction to Pulwama attack

Stradlater

44 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Here's the tussle with Jamaican/Somalis:

One can see this kind of stuff in parts of the States as well. This is supposedly the model for "successful" countries. Multiple ghettoized ethnic enclaves all nominally "British" or "American" or whatever else with the only thing in common a passport...

5 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

One can see this kind of stuff in parts of the States as well. This is supposedly the model for "successful" countries. Multiple ghettoized ethnic enclaves all nominally "British" or "American" or whatever else with the only thing in common a passport...

On a lighter side of things, I find this to be one of the most oddest fusion of cultures, the mix of wahabi and chavvy Brits. You can see how young fellows with chavvy haircuts show middle fingers to one another and blow that vuvuzela, a very chavvy way to celebrate eid.

Another odd mix of cultures I can think of is Biharis in Trinidad and Tobago who were taken there as plantation workers. Their local songs are sung in Bhojpuri with Carribean tune.

6 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

It's quite interesting the types of cultures that exists side by side in multicultural localities.

In Berlin around Kreuzberg ,there are quite a few University campuses,which brings in young people/students as well as hipsters ,with their usual uniform of rolled up trousers ,striped socks and over sized problem glasses ,some look more eccentric/colourfull. You also get interesting shops ,strange eateries/bars ,lots of graffiti and along side them are traditional cultures from the ME.It's quite a contrast.

University campuses are almost always the better examples of diversity. I'm on my third different one in the US, and at all three there are, as you say colourful/vibrant cultural events, especially when the campuses are built right into cities themselves. Private campuses are a lot more secluded. 

I question whether a functional country works outside of the university bubble that way however...  

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Saw some Indians agreeing with Pakistanis and giving credence to the theories that Modi/Army orchestrated this attack. One particular person even called it Godhara 2.0

धन्य हो 

WTF, kahaan? Sedition charges thoko saale gaddaron par. And here we are thinking Pakistan is our biggest threat....so many, just so many enemies within, mind boggles. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hope that site is being monitored by our intelligence. If an Indian posts stuff like that on a Pakistani forum I have my doubts about him/her. 

7 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

PeePee

Anybody know his location and name...

He will be put behind the bars.

Can't help think, this attack accelerated the process of removal of Article 370

I hope mofos are still rejoicing, PoS pak inbreds 

If Pulwama happens again, hope Modi-Doval-Shah raises the stakes even higher, fecking publicly fund Balochi separatism and split Pak in half. 

1 hour ago, chewy said:

Can't help think, this attack accelerated the process of removal of Article 370

I hope mofos are still rejoicing, PoS pak inbreds 

If Pulwama happens again, hope Modi-Doval-Shah raises the stakes even higher, fecking publicly fund Balochi separatism and split Pak in half. 

You can either completely lose hope or gain clarity when you fall. Similar case for our country, this incident made us know our existing methods of dealing with Kashmir was useless. For past 50 years, we have just been trying to bribe leaders, and they have played a double game....