Indian Film industry announces total ban on Pak actor and artists

Stradlater

This is the poster for Salman Khan's new film. Looks like more propaganda for Ind-Pak love. This is going to release for Eid in october I believe. By then every thing will be back to normal and we can enjoy this beautiful piece of art propagating peace and love. By then hopefully the average of Martyrs per day comes down, so we all can move on

Salman-Khan-Katrina-Kaif-Bharat.jpg

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is the poster for Salman Khan's new film. Looks like more propaganda for Ind-Pak love. This is going to release for Eid in october I believe. By then every thing will be back to normal and we can enjoy this beautiful piece of art propagating peace and love. By then hopefully the average of Martyrs per day comes down, so we all can move on

Boycott karo simple. Ye bhi kam harami nahin hai 

Little off topic but I usually don't like Tarak Fatah. Find something off about him.

However I liked this one quote from his interviews where he talked about Bollywood and most Indians in general get teary eyed about visiting Pakistan or reminisce  Lahore/Karachi  but no one cares and talks about Dhaka or Bangladesh with the same endearment. Didn't we lose Bangladesh in the partition too. Bangladesh has a great ancient history and heritage as well.

I think the underlying statement was the inherent racism as most of us obsessed with the fair,tall handsome eurasian than the typical Indian looking dark and short Bangladeshi. He is not wrong.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Director,writer->Ali Abbas Zafar, has hired Pak actors for his movies in the past. Shows Indian Muslims as progressive and Hindus as backward. His last movie 'Tiger Zinda Hai' had RAW and ISI team up together to fight terrorists...it ran into controversy because of portrayal of RAW. Now I never watched any of his movies but he received some flak earlier, read some articles then. 

FUKC Bollywood. 

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Little off topic but I usually don't like Tarak Fatah. Find something off about him.

However I liked this one quote from his interviews where he talked about Bollywood and most Indians in general get teary eyed about visiting Pakistan or reminisce  Lahore/Karachi  but no one cares and talks about Dhaka or Bangladesh with the same endearment. Didn't we lose Bangladesh in the partition too. Bangladesh has a great ancient history and heritage as well.

I think the underlying statement was the inherent racism as most of us obsessed with the fair,tall handsome eurasian than the typical Indian looking dark and short Bangladeshi. He is not wrong.

Bollywood is dominated by those who trace their origins from today's Pakistan region...and as I mentioned earlier many of them in the industry are servile to their once oppressors. So we have been fed a continuous propaganda about that country for many decades now. Still believe majority don't give a * about Lahore or Karachi.

Waise there are many in East India who rather than emotional dramey baazi want Dhaka to come to their lands, hence they have opened the gates for millions of immigrants. Let the rest of India do something similar, as it now stands Dhaka 1, Pakistan 0. 

Edited by Gollum

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

Whats off about him is he is a commie and liberal. One thing he pointed out which I found true was Indians are always interested about money making and not about community cohesion.

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Whats off about him is he is a commie and liberal. One thing he pointed out which I found true was Indians are always interested about money making and not about community cohesion.

His glasses. He can do without them

Afridi is well known, the anchor Hamid Mir was the leading co-ordinator of that 'aman ki asha' garbage in which TOI was involved. Nothing much to add really, Hamid Mir is BFFs with many libtards and peaceniks...a Lutyen's darling. 

Just now, Gollum said:

Afridi is well known, the anchor Hamid Mir was the leading co-ordinator of that 'aman ki asha' garbage in which TOI was involved. Nothing much to add really, Hamid Mir is BFFs with many libtards and peaceniks...a Lutyen's darling. 

>India should behave like an educated Nation

Says the guy who bit a cricket ball in front of an whole stadium while being a skipper for his team.

Apart from cricket/other sports,

BAN medical visas for them

BAN trade completely, simply raising import duty won't do

BAN them from our news channels, ensure our people don't go to their channels

BAN Aman ki Asha

BAN their participation in our lit fests, deny visas to Javed/Shabhana/De types who want to go there every 2 months

BAN all cultural exchanges be it movies or ghazal, qawwali concerts....they themselves say they don't like kafirs

BAN employment of Paks in Indian companies based overseas...if laws there don't allow simply use loopholes or indirect means 

BLOCK Pak content in our webspace

ENFORCE sedition charge on any pro-Pak stunt anywhere in India...bahut ho gaya tolerance

CHANGE history curriculum and teach the children correct history, esp partition violence and Pakistan's behavior for the last 70 years, compulsory chapter on their role in fomenting terrorism and the sacrifices our braves have made for so many years

Edited by Gollum