2nd T20. Ind vs Aus at B'luru

zen

2 minutes ago, philcric said:

Good-ish innings by Dhoni.

This one innings will be milked for another 10-15 games.

We are probably 20 runs short. Kaul and Shankar will go for plenty.

Its deceptive. It wasnt a great innings by Dhoni. Bowlers were average at best.

Definitely in your mobs favour.

Given you have a slightly weaker bowling attack than normal Aus rent out of it.

But we are our biggest enemies when it comes to batting, have been for a long while.

I expect an India win. But best case for us is that our top order gets out cheap and early and leaves the tail to bat with Turner. In that scenario, we will win

1 minute ago, zen said:

Now you see the point. 

But i am thinking guys like Shaw, Gill who are better batsmen than him deserve chances. Pant hasn't developed his game fully yet. I don't want him to turn into a slogger. He is better than that. RIghtnow his issue is placing the ball. He has to eventually develop. He cannot depend on players fielding inside the circle all the time and he can get away hitting mistiming the ball in the air.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

But i am thinking guys like Shaw, Gill who are better batsmen than him deserve chances. Pant hasn't developed his game fully yet. I don't want him to turn into a slogger. He is better than that. RIghtnow his issue is placing the ball. He has to eventually develop. He cannot depend on players fielding inside the circle all the time and he can get away hitting mistiming the ball in the air.

Pant is expected to be in the WC squad .... Shaw and Gill need to be considered first 

6 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Please tell me your an Eagles guy? Great GF win. Epic.

Haha no I'm not. Grew up in an eagles family. But I fell in love with North Melbourne as a young kid.

I was an eagles fan for the GF though. Was a very good day at the pub.