Surf Excel Holi ad

Stradlater

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What is next then? 

Introducing the Blasphemy laws for insulting Holy colours of holi and then start lynching people like it has been done today for the blasphemy of cow? 

Where are we heading to? 

Same thing happened in Pakistan where everything related to the religion became sacred, not only for the Muslims, but also their sacredness imposed upon the others. 

Respect of Ramadhan (fasting) started at small level where people were told to avoid eating/drinking in front of fasting people. And it ended up in Ramadhan Ordinance where one is punished severely for eating/drinking in front of fasting people. 

Even if you want to respect the holy colours, why not to limit it to yourself? When you start judging the others on the bases of your religion, then there is a problem. 

you cannot even raise a voice against the bolded part in your country, but you can criticize here on festivals of a majoriy that is secular whether your beleive it or not.

Do not want to have the preaches like we did things bad so you do not do the same stuff, try fix your stuff before pointing others, am sure you cannot even raise a voice against anyone 

DO YOU EVER HEARD OF THE GIRLS FROM KOHISTAN thats how bad is your country, cannot raise any voice and you preach about a festival which is done by a majority in India that is called secular you may come up with it can be more better, only one word fix your country before you preach others.

Beware of the following Breaking India forces.

1. Terrorists of the ROP kind infiltrating from PoK and causing violence and bloodshed

2. Very obviously, Islam and CHristian missionaries, who are soul vultures, harvesting souls

3. Maoists, Naxals and Communists who are now mixing with 1 and 2.

4. Secularists or rather psecs, who are mainly favoring congressi corruption and dynasty politics

The newer threat is coming from

5. The post-modernists, Neo-colonialists, people with Humanities degrees, Subaltern studies etc. - They are the same commie Karl Marxists who are rehashing same dope in a different way, they are against any nationalism or grand narrative of countries. They hate all religion and want to condone Hinduphobia to flow around. They come up with terms like Majoritarianism, anti-minority, If you are proud Hindu, you are Hindutvavaadi, Manuvaadi, savarnavaadi Recognize the new batch. They are everywhere like zombies.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Beware of the following Breaking India forces.

1. Terrorists of the ROP kind infiltrating from PoK and causing violence and bloodshed

2. Very obviously, Islam and CHristian missionaries, who are soul vultures, harvesting souls

3. Maoists, Naxals and Communists who are now mixing with 1 and 2.

4. Secularists or rather psecs, who are mainly favoring congressi corruption and dynasty politics

The newer threat is coming from

5. The post-modernists, Neo-colonialists, people with Humanities degrees, Subaltern studies etc. - They are the same commie Karl Marxists who are rehashing same dope in a different way, they are against any nationalism or grand narrative of countries. They hate all religion and want to condone Hinduphobia to flow around. They come up with terms like Majoritarianism, anti-minority, If you are proud Hindu, you are Hindutvavaadi, Manuvaadi, savarnavaadi Recognize the new batch. They are everywhere like zombies.

most of us liberals hate religion because we've studied it and found the ramblings of half-educated people who wrote them as useless in the modern age. 

Yes, nationalism is a cancer - which is why i prefer patriotism over it. However, that being said, nationhood is a dying concept in the globalized world. May not be in our lifetime, but in the next few hundred years, nations will mostly cease to matter. They already matter less than they ever have in the last 4,000 odd years. 

One can be a proud Hindu and still not be a cissy when the flaws of hinduism are pointed out and demanded to change. 

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Flaws of Hinduism :cantstop: . Other pure  religion vaale g@@nd tod denge agar flaw nikaloge to. 

So ?

Your argument is then ' why are you bugging me for beating my wife when the guy down the street is pouring kerosine on his wife and lighting her on fire' ?? 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So ?

Your argument is then ' why are you bugging me for beating my wife when the guy down the street is pouring kerosine on his wife and lighting her on fire' ?? 

If i blow. Bubblegum how is that related to this topic. But it does as per you. And it does every discussion as per you. That’s exactly i am or @coffee_rules or others are saying that u have gone so incoherent that u arent sure if you are sitting/ShYtting on dining table

^ btw just in case u couldn’t figure out

”You” = modern libtard

incoherent= for example this was supposed to be a advert for washing powder but it has to give lesson to Hindus as to how Hindu parent should allow their girls to drive/carry Muslim boys to the mosque. And then libtards discuss Flaws of Hinduism.

Hope i do not need  to put more appendix and You understood rest

Edited by mishra

27 minutes ago, mishra said:

If i blow. Bubblegum how is that related to this topic. But it does as per you. And it does every discussion as per you. That’s exactly i am or @coffee_rules or others are saying that u have gone so incoherent that u arent sure if you are sitting/ShYtting on dining table

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ btw just in case u couldn’t figure out

”You” = modern libtard

incoherent= for example this was supposed to be a advert for washing powder but it has to give lesson to Hindus as to how Hindu parent should allow their girls to drive/carry Muslim boys to the mosque. And then libtards discuss Flaws of Hinduism.

Hope i do not need  to put more appendix and You understood rest

Nothing more than deliberate misdirection and mislabelling and hiding behind ' there are worse idiotic make-believe systems than mine, so leave mine alone'. 

The washing machine ad or whatever is irrelevant to the comment i made re: coffee_rules and what he said as well. Nice try,though. 

2 hours ago, sukhoi said:

you cannot even raise a voice against the bolded part in your country, but you can criticize here on festivals of a majoriy that is secular whether your beleive it or not.

Do not want to have the preaches like we did things bad so you do not do the same stuff, try fix your stuff before pointing others, am sure you cannot even raise a voice against anyone 

DO YOU EVER HEARD OF THE GIRLS FROM KOHISTAN thats how bad is your country, cannot raise any voice and you preach about a festival which is done by a majority in India that is called secular you may come up with it can be more better, only one word fix your country before you preach others.

I wished you had tried to learn the lesson from the incidents in India, in Pakistan, in all over the world. 

Instead of this, unfortunately, you come up with personal attacks against me. 

Had you accepted these hard facts about the religious extremism in name of respect and blasphemy, when I were an Indian? 

Friend, we are not here to win the argument, but we are here to share our opinions in order to make this world beautiful. 

As far as my own country in concerned, I did as much as could have done as a normal human being, till the time things got out of my reach and I had to run for my life, while extremist Muslims hunting me every where. 

Will you be satisfied if I am killed by any Muslim extremist, and no more here to present my differing opinion here? I just hope you show the humanity and understand that we have to respect each other as humans despite totally different opinions upon some issues. 

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nothing more than deliberate misdirection and mislabelling and hiding behind ' there are worse idiotic make-believe systems than mine, so leave mine alone'. 

The washing machine ad or whatever is irrelevant to the comment i made re: coffee_rules and what he said as well. Nice try,though. 

Yes, leave mine alone because I am fedup at ethical lecture / microgovernance advise while you turn blind eye infact invite others to ravage and rape of my society. Excused, u have no back and suffer from poor eyesight so stop bitting the my ear or develop a back And standup

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

most of us liberals hate religion because we've studied it and found the ramblings of half-educated people who wrote them as useless in the modern age. 

Yes, nationalism is a cancer - which is why i prefer patriotism over it. However, that being said, nationhood is a dying concept in the globalized world. May not be in our lifetime, but in the next few hundred years, nations will mostly cease to matter. They already matter less than they ever have in the last 4,000 odd years. 

One can be a proud Hindu and still not be a cissy when the flaws of hinduism are pointed out and demanded to change. 

You don't believe in nation-states? There is no peaceful region in the world which is NOT bound by nation state. Take any country, their borders are strong because the people in there defend with a common belief in their region. All the other conflict regions like Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Kashmir, Filistine. are all because of a torn belief among people they don't belong together. So, nationalism is the one uniting force that brings peace to a region, where societies can then and ONLY then debate about individual rights, equality, feminism and other issues and can indulge their passions. I had stopped debating with you, but, I think your becoming a less of an unreasonable cynic , so starting to indulge. 

Nationalism as defined by 19th century europe (White nation) is not the same nationalism that India and most of us Hindus believe in. You guys are trying to equate to the same. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes and Make a Muslim girl gift it to a 5 year old Hindu boy for Eid and ask him to use it esp when he is studying for exams. Let's compare, isn't that cute too?

I can't speak for others, but I'd find it cute. What I would find disturbing is the need for a 5 year old to study for exams. Our schooling system shouldn't come to that.

Also, what I find disturbing, is the fact that we view 5 year olds as Hindu boy, Muslim boy, Hindu girl, Muslim girl.

But that's just me. Clearly I'm in the minority (pun unintended) here.

There should be a ban upon Adhan. 

But try to bring this ban wisely as the European countries have done. 

If you take one sided route, where you call for ban on Adhan but not upon the ringing bells in the Mandirs and Churches, then success chances are not so good. 

Otherwise, try to have a limit to the loudness of the bells and Adhan, like some other Western cities. 

23 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I can't speak for others, but I'd find it cute. What I would find disturbing is the need for a 5 year old to study for exams. Our schooling system shouldn't come to that.

Also, what I find disturbing, is the fact that we view 5 year olds as Hindu boy, Muslim boy, Hindu girl, Muslim girl.

But that's just me. Clearly I'm in the minority (pun unintended) here.

That's what the Ad did. And then we are asked not to outrage about using kids for religious debates

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

There should be a ban upon Adhan. 

But try to bring this ban wisely as the European countries have done. 

If you take one sided route, where you call for ban on Adhan but not upon the ringing bells in the Mandirs and Churches, then success chances are not so good. 

Otherwise, try to have a limit to the loudness of the bells and Adhan, like some other Western cities. 

I agree with you on this. Especially in this age when everyone has Apps which wake you up at the exact Azaan time. The sound levels have to be regulated.

Edited by Mariyam