Virat Kohli has been Team Captain for over 2 years yet not even one young batsman has flourished under him. Why?

49 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

He is a bad captain ? :hysterical: Thanks for the laughs.

India won 75 % of ODI matches under him in 2018 including series in Australia and South Africa(5-1) where we used to get whitewashed repeatedly and ended as best team of the year. 

Thats despite him being the captain. The reason we won is because of sheer grit determination and never say die attitude of Pujara who has been consistently dropped by Kohli.

i allways maintain, If Pujaras carrer and batting caliber wasnt questioned, And brainfart team selection, pitch predictions, we would have won all three series because we have the pace guns as bigg as any SENA nation

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Thats despite him being the captain. The reason we won is because of sheer grit determination and never say die attitude of Pujara who has been consistently dropped by Kohli.

i allways maintain, If Pujaras carrer and batting caliber wasnt questioned, And brainfart team selection, pitch predictions, we would have won all three series because we have the pace guns as bigg as any SENA nation

I'm talking about the ODIs, dumbass. If we are talking about tests, Kohli's record both at home and overseas is as good or even better(because of Aus series win) than any Indian captain in history.

Edited by kubrickian

Yeah , for some whiners it is always the captain, the coach are the problem.For some people it is always players who are out of the team better than people who are playing in the team.

Who are those talented batsmen who have been given raw deals. Rahul has been allowed to stink in four different continents.What else do you want from any captain.

It is like asking all the captains after 1994 why there is no Kapil Dev being developed. The answer is you can't manufacture Kapil Devs in a factory. 

Edited by putrevus

Insecurity never lets anyone flourish , its something were even chappell went wrong. We see IPL look at 2 teams who have done well- CSK n MI and they stick to their players and hence the result. Then look at delhi n punjab who keeps changing every year hence the result. Look at RCB and the players who have done well- kohli, abdv , gayle...coz they had no fear but someone like watson played with no clear role hence failed . As watson joined CSK next year he was a success and he mentioned in his interview about the environment that helped 

the worlds knws kohli is a poor captain despite a stellar record. Ex-cricketer dont mince their words when they say he needs dhoni around despite him doing well as captain in test without dhoni...coz they notice something . I never heard anyone say that during previous captains that they need someone

9 hours ago, kubrickian said:

I'm talking about the ODIs, dumbass. If we are talking about tests, Kohli's record both at home and overseas is as good or even better(because of Aus series win) than any Indian captain in history.

What specific instance in any game have you seen which you will call Kohli as captain done/changed it around? IIs it dropping Pujara? Is it selecting spinners on a wicket which supposed to be only pace? Is it leaking runs and letting partnerships develop? Is it selecting Shashtri? Is it going on holiday when new players are making debut? Is it throwing match/tantrums and taking selfies with Pakistani players after putting middle finger up Indian fans and Kumbles arse? Do hell, i have never seen a team as disjointed as under Kohli. Pick up some old games, see how players and skipper reacted after fall of a wicket. And that what i call passion, not mouthing a young Pant, for missing a catch. I can go in and on and instance after instance where above is repeated by Kohli.

Evertime i saw kohli captaing, It was thala doing legwork. For me,  Kohli has captained only 2 games in odis and lost both at home. So recorde is 100% loss.

pull those 2 match threads out. You will see the joke skipper Kohli became like most posters predicted. 

Bottom line is, Kohli as bat has won many matches. But kohli as skipper is dud as dodo. I can differentiate between two Kohli. 

Kohli as captain has won nothing in limited fotmat but have lost a trophy to arch rivalson his ego. Thats balance. Not a single player has ever achieved that feet or will achieve that feet. Even neighbouring  Phiskers just do spot fixing

Edited by mishra
13 hours ago, mishra said:

What specific instance in any game have you seen which you will call Kohli as captain done/changed it around? IIs it dropping Pujara? Is it selecting spinners on a wicket which supposed to be only pace? Is it leaking runs and letting partnerships develop? Is it selecting Shashtri? Is it going on holiday when new players are making debut? Is it throwing match/tantrums and taking selfies with Pakistani players after putting middle finger up Indian fans and Kumbles arse? Do hell, i have never seen a team as disjointed as under Kohli. Pick up some old games, see how players and skipper reacted after fall of a wicket. And that what i call passion, not mouthing a young Pant, for missing a catch. I can go in and on and instance after instance where above is repeated by Kohli.

Evertime i saw kohli captaing, It was thala doing legwork. For me,  Kohli has captained only 2 games in odis and lost both at home. So recorde is 100% loss.

pull those 2 match threads out. You will see the joke skipper Kohli became like most posters predicted. 

Bottom line is, Kohli as bat has won many matches. But kohli as skipper is dud as dodo. I can differentiate between two Kohli. 

Kohli as captain has won nothing in limited fotmat but have lost a trophy to arch rivalson his ego. Thats balance. Not a single player has ever achieved that feet or will achieve that feet. Even neighbouring  Phiskers just do spot fixing

Are you fricking serious, what was your fricking thala doing in the CT finals .  Guys like you have made Dhoni into something he is not, he has been getting credit  for all the wins but nothing from losses.