Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

And you say you are a Doctor?  

Sad if this sort of ignorance is spouted by a physician.  Goes to show you the power of propaganda and desire to fabricate "differences".

If you have a better and more educated explanation for the big difference in  covid 19 stats in Pakistan and India, I would like to know that. If you think the stats are just a propaganda ,  then you belong to a different class. There is no question the immune response to virus has been different in Pakistan and India and reason is not proven yet, but different theories has been proposed. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Not at all fair. There is no openly filled hate for Muslims here in ICF. Only few posters whose names are evident and they topics she/he chooses gets identified as Muslim. None of the others are not even known by their religion. There is openness in discussion without being PC. Hence, the Hinduphobia shown by anti-CAA protests, hypocrisy of liberals, commies, marxists historians, secularists get called out more openly. That is what is making uncomfortable for you because you fear discussion of religion openly because of blasphemy laws. When the politics and hypocrisy of Islamophobia is criticized, or terrorists and rioters are shown the mirror, it is uncomfortable for believers as it is logical. I don’t want to discuss or compare with any other forum here in ICF.

Pakistanis come here to troll mostly, I have seen very few who can take the openness of discussion about Muslims , esp from across the border.

Unfortunately ( or fortunately) I'm not a very religious person but strongly believe people possess a special feeling about their religion in their heart and that should be respected, all religions including hinduism and Islam . But that doesn't mean we should not be discussing religious matter in a forum like this . Blasphemy laws, terrorism, Taliban and matters like these are not religious matters, they are matters of human rights and should be discussed and condemned. Discussion of any level of openness can be done without using some "colorful" words for a religion or country . You are right,  vast majority of the posters at ICF are decent and educated people but the "trouble makers" are more active,  although fewer  in number. 

27 minutes ago, First class said:

If you have a better and more educated explanation for the big difference in  covid 19 stats in Pakistan and India, I would like to know that. If you think the stats are just a propaganda ,  then you belong to a different class. There is no question the immune response to virus has been different in Pakistan and India and reason is not proven yet, but different theories has been proposed. 

The fundamental pre-requisite when it comes to "interpreting" statistical data-sets, is to understand sample set size and quality.  If you do not take that into account, you are highly likely to draw erroneous inferences.  Now I know that you possess the basic ability to recognize this simple fact - but for patriotic reasons and simple confirmation bias, are choosing to gloss over it.  Let's put aside speculations about why they are low, or whether there is data-fudging going on, intentionally or otherwise.  Do you deny that the testing levels in Pakistan, are orders of magnitude lower than other places?

Even if we make the assumption that the documented low levels of testing in Pakistan are not a problem, and somehow magically are accurately reflecting the spread of the disease, let's move on to the next part of your absurd claims.  You say this:  

There is no question the immune response to virus has been different in Pakistan and India

There is simply no evidence to even suggest, let alone prove, that the "immune response" in the 2 countries are 'different'.  Both countries, and indeed the entire planet, is in a very early stage of capturing data regarding the actual spread of the virus, and how any sort of sliced population segments have differing "immune response".  

Even setting aside the incomplete picture available in Pakistan due to limited testing, and the well-known limitations of its healthcare infrastructure, are you claiming that the recovery rates and fatality rates in India and Pakistan can be accurately compared, and support the assertion that the "immune responses" are different? 

Let's put on our magical thinking hat, and take this as a given, that somehow the "immune responses" are different. How in the world do you support the stupid conjecture that its due to some sort of "GENETIC" differences.  Based on what data? Have you even bothered to look into the genetic datasets that can be compared across the artificial national boundaries that were drawn in 1947? Forget Covid, simply in terms of regional comparisons, are there any documented differences between the "genetics" of a Pakistani Punjabi vs an Indian Punjabi?  

Bottomline is that with this virus being so new and different in how it spreads and behaves, there simply isn't enough data and evidence to draw conclusions of this nature.  Unless you are starting with a pre-determined desire to believe in some sort of connived "differences".

As somebody who proudly proclaims being a Doctor, you ought to be much better than indulging such childish fantasies of "genetic differences".  They are as likely as some dhoti-clad astrologer claiming that COVID will spare India due to some astrological alignment of Rahu-ketu etc, or some bearded mullah claiming that the "righteous believers" will be spared from COVID due to their faith.  All 3 of these claims have one thing in common - zero evidence.  

19 minutes ago, First class said:

Unfortunately ( or fortunately) I'm not a very religious person but strongly believe people possess a special feeling about their religion in their heart and that should be respected, all religions including hinduism and Islam . But that doesn't mean we should not be discussing religious matter in a forum like this . Blasphemy laws, terrorism, Taliban and matters like these are not religious matters, they are matters of human rights and should be discussed and condemned. Discussion of any level of openness can be done without using some "colorful" words for a religion or country . You are right,  vast majority of the posters at ICF are decent and educated people but the "trouble makers" are more active,  although fewer  in number. 

Unfortunately, the 'trouble makers' often are more motivated to 'make noise' and parade their ignorance.  As a moderator, I hold some responsibility for this forum, and I try to clean up the egregious violations when I see them.  But its not the easiest of tasks - first of all, I can only spare so much time for this, and am heavily dependent on folks using the "report post" mechanism to identify issues.  I would urge you to help keep this forum cleaner, and make it a better space for interaction and discussion, by reporting any and all posts you see that cross the line.  

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

Unfortunately, the 'trouble makers' often are more motivated to 'make noise' and parade their ignorance.  As a moderator, I hold some responsibility for this forum, and I try to clean up the egregious violations when I see them.  But its not the easiest of tasks - first of all, I can only spare so much time for this, and am heavily dependent on folks using the "report post" mechanism to identify issues.  I would urge you to help keep this forum cleaner, and make it a better space for interaction and discussion, by reporting any and all posts you see that cross the line.  

Thanks for managing world's best cricket forum and other discussion forums which provides everyone with an opportunity to express his/her views , for free.  Its all up to us to keep it a clean and peaceful place. Its like you are providing your property for  us to have a good time and in return just asking to keep it clean, that's  not too much to ask, I will do my best and hope everyone too. 

^ Its about Kaali Daal and his leadership skills. Because some in west think he is Not cheat, educated and has western values And next best thing happening to Pakistan after Osama bin Laden( Yes there is contradiction in comparing western values to Osama)

Edited by mishra

Digital footprints of the official website of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) show that someone within SECP deleted the online records of five of six companies owned by Asim Saleem Bajwa’s family members after FactFocus started investigations into the assets accumulated by the family during the retired general’s military career.

https://factfocus.com/politics/1972/

11 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Its about Kaali Daal and his leadership skills. Because some in west think he is Not cheat, educated and has western values And next best thing happening to Pakistan after Osama bin Laden( Yes there is contradiction in comparing western values to Osama)

And? you're trying to change their minds?