Mumbai Indians sign Alzarri Joseph to replace injured Adam Milne

Ankit_sharma03

Just now, Pollack said:

Nah . He is good but sometimes just want to take an opposite opinion just for the sake of it.

It wasn't just about opposition. Both those have been better than him. He was a rookie with a T20 ER of 11.  Yes, it worked for Mumbai luckily as they got a pitch which had something in it for Pacers with good bounce.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Ok. let's see. Agreed one spell doesn't prove anything but I feel he is quality just like Rabada.

I didn't say he is bad. I said others were better because he is a rookie and does not come with a reputation being picked as a foreigner. Joseph has always been a great prospect since his u19 days but for me he hasn't made rapid progress like Rabada did. T20 TBH is lottery.

So rkt proved right in the end, Joseph really fluked it with that performance against SRH. These wkts don't give a chance to hide if you don't have enough smarts and variation. 

Malinga has to come back now to buttress the ordinary MI attack.

21 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

So rkt proved right in the end, Joseph really fluked it with that performance against SRH. These wkts don't give a chance to hide if you don't have enough smarts and variation. 

Malinga has to come back now to buttress the ordinary MI attack.

T20 is lottery, lots of freak things happen. Freak spells, freak innings.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Na T20 is lottery, lots of freak things happen. Freak spells, freak innings.

I’m pretty sure MI’s pattern of progress is not based on freak incidents. Everything happens preplanned.

MI is not one if those teams which wins 4/5 matches on the trot. 

2 hours ago, asterix said:

I’m pretty sure MI’s pattern of progress is not based on freak incidents. Everything happens preplanned.

MI is not one if those teams which wins 4/5 matches on the trot. 

bambis won 4/5 games continuously meany times