Scott Kuggeleijn, the New Zealand bowling allrounder, will replace Lungi Ngidi in CSK

Ankit_sharma03

48 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

A tidbit for CSK fans, apparently he was a rape accused... Some NZ fans refused to support their team because he was playing.

Rape accused is not the same as convicted. A lot of western woman drink heavily and accuse the man they willfully slept with because they felt ashamed afterwards. The legal system and society in general is heavily favored towards women in those countries

21 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Rape accused is not the same as convicted. A lot of western woman drink heavily and accuse the man they willfully slept with because they felt ashamed afterwards. The legal system and society in general is heavily favored towards women in those countries

Agree, but even if it's otherwise I don't think these franchises give a ....

9 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What a chewtia bhajji is, if he said so.

"I will not travel with these two guys on the bus if my daughter or my wife are traveling on the team bus with me. How would they feel? You are looking at women in only one angle and that is not right,"Harbhajan had told India Today in wake of the controversy.

"We don't talk about all this even with our friends and they were talking on public television. Now people might think was Harbhajan Singh like this, was Anil Kumble like this and was Sachin Tendulkar..." he added.

Link - https://circleofcricket.com/category/IPL/34899/ipl-2019-harbhajan-gets-reminded-of-his-comments-on-hardik-pandya-after-csk-signs-scott-kuggeleijn?fbclid=IwAR2T_c6QEtJDwObC666rhiybDEap5RXSg265OzpOCVtF1ISsUO7IldEyumQ

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

"I will not travel with these two guys on the bus if my daughter or my wife are traveling on the team bus with me. How would they feel? You are looking at women in only one angle and that is not right,"Harbhajan had told India Today in wake of the controversy.

"We don't talk about all this even with our friends and they were talking on public television. Now people might think was Harbhajan Singh like this, was Anil Kumble like this and was Sachin Tendulkar..." he added.

Link - https://circleofcricket.com/category/IPL/34899/ipl-2019-harbhajan-gets-reminded-of-his-comments-on-hardik-pandya-after-csk-signs-scott-kuggeleijn?fbclid=IwAR2T_c6QEtJDwObC666rhiybDEap5RXSg265OzpOCVtF1ISsUO7IldEyumQ

:facepalm:

7 hours ago, speedheat said:

Lungi was quick too but was constantly in and out of the side depending upon conditions of thalas fragile fingers.:phehe:

nah .. he played in our  last 5/6 games after his first good performace