Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

Probably she preferred to live in Egypt,Syria,Pakistan,Iraq,Afghanisyan.

You know BJP is doing good work when people like Mufti,Farooq,Gandhi,Urmila are talking more.

This seems to be a tactic by party to win and hence these idiotic statements. Funny part is that those majority who would have otherwise voted for her will now vote for her opposition.

This is desperation because never once they thought people would vote for BJP for two full terms in succession.

2 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Probably she preferred to live in Egypt,Syria,Pakistan,Iraq,Afghanisyan.

You know BJP is doing good work when people like Mufti,Farooq,Gandhi,Urmila are talking more.

This seems to be a tactic by party to win and hence these idiotic statements. Funny part is that those majority who would have otherwise voted for her will now vote for her opposition.

This is desperation because never once they thought people would vote for BJP for two full terms in succession.

Is it only "winning" the elections which we should concentrate upon? 

I can only tell you that RW fanatic Muslim parties in Pakistan also use this tactic of extreme propaganda and they also succeeded fully in killing the Secularism from Pakistan and imposing their system. 

Hence, it is nothing new if Trump wins in US, and Natenyahu wins in Israel, and Modi wins in India. But they all (including the Muslim RW) are winning on the cost of Human Values of Secularism. 

Such win is not a win, but a great loss to the nation, while such win could only bring hatred and polarization to the society. 

9 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Those who dont like it can shut up or move on to the place of their liking. 

What is wrong with showing our difference of opinion here? 

Why the things have to go to such extreme that others are not even allow to express their different views? 

Is it not the same fanatic behaviour which the extreme Muslim societies like Pakistan show? 

All hindus are saying is, $ucking give  fair and equitable treatment to hindus.

Where Hindus are not treated fairly? Please provide us with the list. 

Hindus raise few issues like azaan and occupying streets for weekly prayers is not acceptable. These were fair demands. While many such activities are getting curbed for majority community, why wouldnt they questions similar things from other communities.

Is this Azaan and weekly prayer is the only things which make your list of unfair treatment of the Hindu community? 

Secondly, liberals/Atheists also want  to get rid of Azaan and perhaps also to the weekly prayers out of mosques. But the problem is this that same standards should then also be applied to the bells in the Churches and bells in the Mandirs and use of loud speakers in the Mandirs and the religious rallies on the roads. And then they also want to get rid of idols of Bhagwaans under every big tree in India on the roads, just like weekly prayers outside the mosques. 

If India is not able to get rid of Azaan and weekly prayers, then don't blame the liberals, but look into your own Garaybans first. 

Liberal West was able to get rid of Azaan and weekly prayers very easily while there are no double standards in the West. They only had to end the church bells (or to reduce them only to Sundays, and that too with limits on their loudness). 

The issue is not hindus, the issue is these certain low life political parties who lost the power which they though as their "baap ka jahgird" (birth right). Because RW political emergence they feel threatened. And certain community wont like to play it fair. They always want policies favoring them everywhere. They are total hypocrites. 

Good. I am also against corrupt people even if they are so called Secularists.

But answer is not Hindutva supporting, but answer is forming a Secular political part which is free of corruption and nepotism, some where in the direction of AAP. 

24 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Is it only "winning" the elections which we should concentrate upon? 

I can only tell you that RW fanatic Muslim parties in Pakistan also use this tactic of extreme propaganda and they also succeeded fully in killing the Secularism from Pakistan and imposing their system. 

Hence, it is nothing new if Trump wins in US, and Natenyahu wins in Israel, and Modi wins in India. But they all (including the Muslim RW) are winning on the cost of Human Values of Secularism. 

Such win is not a win, but a great loss to the nation, while such win could only bring hatred and polarization to the society. 

No. Trump, Netanhayu and Modi are winning the war against terrorism. I quite like the way Trump has handled the wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen. Also liked the indifferent way in which Modi handled Pakistan. So I disagree with you as I feel Trump, Netanhayu and Modi are destroying lakhs of terrorists by their joint efforts.

Statement of politicians made just prior to elections have to be taken in context of elections. She has goofed up and her statements will help BJP more.

9 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

No. Trump, Netanhayu and Modi are winning the war against terrorism. I quite like the way Trump has handled the wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen. Also liked the indifferent way in which Modi handled Pakistan. So I disagree with you as I feel Trump, Netanhayu and Modi are destroying lakhs of terrorists by their joint efforts.

Statement of politicians made just prior to elections have to be taken in context of elections. She has goofed up and her statements will help BJP more.

Playing  "might is right" is not winning, otherwise dictators will become the biggest winners. Netanyahu may be strong at moment and may be able to usurp the Palestinian land, but what if tomorrow Zionist become weaker? The amount of hate against Jews that Natenyahu created by occupying and killing Palestine, it is unprecedented. 

Winning is when whole Europe became one and they came over their differences and hatreds against each others and for the last 70 years they have not waged a war against each other. While this same Europe caused two world wars and they were killing each other every second of every century. 

Take note,

The crypto-Islamist wants to prosecute people for saying 'go to Pakistan', but he has the nerve to criticize people who are against defaming another's religion. 

The illiterate bugger doesn't know that it was an Atheist Nehru who brought blasphemy laws into India. 

Why expect anything else from a crypto-Islamist? Stupidity and hypocrisy is their calling card.

Edited by Moochad

30 minutes ago, Moochad said:

The illiterate bugger doesn't know that it was an Atheist Nehru who brought blasphemy laws into India. 

Atheism is not a cult. 

There is no god and no prophet in atheism, but all in all is Human Rationale and voice of humanity in us. 

Nehru is one thing, but I respect in this world Buddah most, but don't agree with him on many issues and especially the present form of Buddhism has no attraction for me. 

The blasphemy laws are totally wrong, especially when they become so much stronger that the blame every kind of criticism to be humiliation and then punish other person.

In this case I follow the Secularist non religious Western approach where one is allowed to criticize the religion and gods and prophets openly, while the religious people have all the right to preach and defend their gods through logic and proofs and arguments. 

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Vilander Go through the thread. I have answered this question already.  Are you plain blind? 

Not once have I supported anything Urmila has said. You need to work on your ability to grasp what is written.Read replies before you shoot off your mouth.

give a straight answer. dont escape. do you support it or not. be straightforward. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

give a straight answer. dont escape. do you support it or not. be straightforward. 

Scroll up and read. Don't escape. Don't be lazy. Can you scroll back and read or not? Be straightforward.

If you can't be bothered to read what others have posted and insist on shooting from the lip, there is nothing more that I have to tell you in response.

This thread is about Urmila's irresponsible statements and the false conversion allegations against her. Not for your mental/comprehension problems. Not gonna let you steal her thunder.

Edited by Mariyam

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

shut the * up. Really. 

it does not matter how much you blabber here. there is no equivalence between pukeistan and India, none what so ever. You have Hindus being killed, raped pillaged, girls being taken off from families at young age and the state ratifying it as legal. Draconian blasphemy laws, HIndu population reducing alarmingly ( being killed off literally). 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

In this case I follow the Secularist non religious Western approach where one is allowed to criticize the religion and gods and prophets openly, while the religious people have all the right to preach and defend their gods through logic and proofs and arguments. 

hey dar if you critisize your muslim god its straight death in your country, in India anyone can say what ever they want - all that people do is protest and place their counter point - even when someone does that from a Hindu pov you have fake liberals opposing that - fifth column scum. so you dont have to preach here in India, go back and preach to your naya pakistan.

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hypocrite then come out and state clearly if you support Urmilas views specifically of Hinduism being most violent or not. Dont be evasive.

Using your obviously limited technical capabilities, try to figure out how to scroll back a few pages. You can see my views on the matter there.

In case you are unable to work that out by yourself, as I suspect you will be, please state clearly that you need help in linking you up with my post on the topic. I shall then link you to the said post.

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Using your obviously limited technical capabilities, try to figure out how to scroll back a few pages. You can see my views on the matter there.

In case you are unable to work that out by yourself, as I suspect you will be, please state clearly that you need help in linking you up with my post on the topic. I shall then link you to the said post.

lol hypocrite. still no clear answer, its expected.

On 4/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, Mariyam said:

Coincidentally, Dharmendra represented Bikaner and his second wife Hema Malini is the incumbent from Mathura. Both were given their tickets by the BJP. Like you mentioned, it was a conversion of convenience. In my stay here on ICF I have never seen anyone raise any objection.

Urmila Matondkar decides to join the Congress and people are up in arms. Why the double standard?

Above is an attempt to put a strawman - people are discussing Urmila ( miriyam akthar mir which she later denied) saying Hinduism is the most violent - but namesake Mariyam memsaab here tries to put a strawman ( urmila decides to join congress people are up in arms allegedly). She does one better next. She brings in a  'whatabout' based on the strawman..lol Darmendra and second wife hema malini...:two_thumbs_up: Busted. Hypocrite, discussion is about what Urmila said. 

On 4/6/2019 at 12:29 PM, Mariyam said:

That statement is about what she perceives Hinduism has become under the last 5 years of Modi Sarkar, and not Hinduism per se. Whether of not there is any factual basis to it is another matter. But she is entitled to her opinion, however warped it maybe.

Dharmendra on the other hand, changed his religion to give legitimacy to his relationship with Hema Malini without any kind of explicit approval from his first wife (which is a legally mandatory). A statement vs a conversion of convenience, to remarry. Whatever one's political inclination maybe, making a stupid statement is less of a *sin* than remarrying using subterfuge. 

she also tries to justify Urmila did not comment on Hinduism per se, but what Urmila perceives Hindiusm has become apparently in last 5 years. Again more whataboutism via her strawman on bjp vs congress and Dharmendra. Hypocrite busted again.

So Mariyam are you stating that in the last 5 years Hinduism has become the most violent religion ? surely discussing debating a statement is also an entitlement.