what's with the boxing ?

goose

what's with the boxing antics from Yuvraj, Harbhajan and Sreesanth? if it's some kind of psycho sledge linked to Hayden's 'i'd like to get him in the ring' comment on Brisbane radio, that's just awesome. THAT is how you sledge! well done India !

I'm so happy Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar got a century, that will silence the idiots who have been calling for his head. I'm also delighted Bhajji got his two best friends, it would have been better if he had got his 3rd friend Punter as well, but its ok.

IT WAS A GOLDEN MOMENT IN INDIAN CRICKET.. hence i specially started a thread on Harbhajan Singh's aprpeciation.. they would have definately planned this.. that whenever haydoz is out... they gonna do the boxing thing.. great they did.. momentz captured.. hayden got owned.. ownage u can call, carnage can be said too.. above all it was hayden getting pwned

There is just word to describe this team - FEARLESS. A lot of the credit has to go to Dhoni. He has instilled a culture of enjoyment, pride and confidence in the team. We dont see bowlers glaring at fielders when there are misfields, nor do we any panic when the match isnt going well for the team. MSD has made sure that the boys are absolutely relaxed and having fun, with zero pressure of performance. No other past captain of India would have persisted with Uthappa for so long. Though the move hasnt paid of massive dividends, it has clearly sent a massive signal to the rest of the team that " I dont care about the results, I am willing to persist with talent, All I want to see from you is 100% effort". Obviously, the team likes what it sees of Uthappa, be at the nets, team meetings or while fielding. They see that this is a man who really wants to contribute, which is why he is being persisted with. Same with Praveen Kumar too. I also love the way Dhoni just brushes off questions reg. Sachin's or Yuvraj's form. Its almost like he is bemused that the interviewer is even asking questions about them. To think that there have been a number of youngsters who have come off age in this tour, is no accident. Obviously, the guys are having fun out there and big part of the credit should go to Dhoni.

Yes, very well planned celebration (the Boxing). Beautifully done! No chance of reprimand from ICC, nothing. Within the rules, and very relevant to current gibberish of Haydos! Punjabiz did good :thumbs_up: (Now if those two punjabiz can also find batting form (YS) and bowling form (HS), then double :thumbs_up:)

Yes, very well planned celebration (the Boxing). Beautifully done! No chance of reprimand from ICC, nothing. Within the rules, and very relevant to current gibberish of Haydos! Punjabiz did good :thumbs_up: (Now if those two punjabiz can also find batting form (YS) and bowling form (HS), then double :thumbs_up:)
yeah...Bhajji is still ok....but Yuvraj has to find form...ASAP.

Bhajji, on this tour, has revealed himself to be one of the mentally toughest to play the game. He has had every trick in the book thrown at him, provocations, vicious accusations, insults and crowds chants against him...and a media trying to portray him as the most hated cricketer ever...trying to character assasinate him. He has gone through it all admirably well and given better than he got. To his fighting spirit, I salute him!