Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

25 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

oh. Mr Modi. Brilliant. Why did you get it removed from BJP website. You got the formula wrong. What are you doing on ICF?

Bhkatandu Brigade :hysterical: sheeeeekreshiiiiiii

Jatboy, liking your own post won't be able to do anything. you won't say anything about the tweet because you can't even read properly. people like you stick to one two words and use emoticons because you can't make any argument, same thing exists on twitter. not that hard to understand 

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Jitna rona hai ro lo. Par mat bhoolna ki next time the jihadi pigs do a Pulwama, there will be full on Dracarys from the Indian side. Time for cowardice is over, that Italian chor rani's  days are done, no space for spineless cowards in PM's chair and never again will our braves fight on their knees. Let Pakistanis and ecosystem savour their choti choti khushiyan tonight over trivial stuff like what we are seeing now...but we all know what those airstrikes did to the Pak economy even if some may be unwilling to admit:phehe:

Always stand for peace and sincerely hope that post the heavy costs inflicted Pak changes its ways. Nahi badle toh ghar mein ghuske jihadiyon ka sar bhi katenge aur tumhare beghairat qaum ko kangaal bhi karenge, full time bhikhari ban jaoge....even ecosystem in India will be hunted like wild boars, patriots will have the final laugh. 

NDA-I was the appetizer, main course is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to that. 

bhai, Balakot set a standard.any attack on Indian military in Kashmir in future will force any govt, whether BJP or congress, to take Balakot type action. if they don't, they will lose face among voters

2 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

bhai, Balakot set a standard.any attack on Indian military in Kashmir in future will force any govt, whether BJP or congress, to take Balakot type action. if they don't, they will lose face among voters

Exactly. Doesn't matter who comes to power, the precedent has been set. Retaliate with fire every time enemy oversteps its mark or face the wrath of Indian public. Why don't pidis and libtards get this simple logic? 

Now I am hoping we have many preemptive strikes during NDA-2, hopefully deep inside Pak territory eg Bahawalpur or even Rawalpindi/Lahore. Pak's nuclear bluff was exposed in the Balakot ass whooping, now hopefully we take it a notch higher next time. And after every such mission we need to make lots of noise, let the precedent be there before everyone so that stakes are high in the future no matter who sits in PM chair. This will be a nightmare scenario for Pak's GHQ, they got away with their nefarious activities during UPA regime, now they will be forced to be more careful lest they are burnt to the ground. 

10 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

so I see that pseudo-liberals have now become experts in radar detection technology.Interesting.

Didn't know it was taught in Masscom and humanities courses.

Its not only that ,most of the posters here and people who are genrrally speaking in business classes have suddenly become anti Modi ,primarily because of demonisation and the black money/cash  they stacked suddenly going to the dogs .

Businessmen,traders who were evading taxes now have to pay all of their taxes, IT raids have increased in top cities,its a collection of these events which has turned them mad into hating Modi .

Sala tax kabhi nahi bharte ,ab bharne padh gaya to peeche aag lag gayi !!

Indians are by and large corrupt themselves!

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

60229942_1452217968251180_7647393960079392768_o.jpg

jatboy aka @Haarkarjeetgaye say something..... 

Modi has no idea of these things. He could not differentiate between IR guided missiles or Radar guided missiles. Even Indian Pilot (who made this guess) should have mentioned that most of the missiles are Radar guided, especially which are ground to air missiles. 

In brief, Modi didn't have IR (Infra Red) missiles in mind, but he was thinking of Indian Jets becoming invisible due to the clouds. Therefore, the foolishness of opinion of Modi stays there. He should have asked this question to the experts and had their confirmation, instead of making his own layman guess and giving OK on the bases of his own science. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Exactly. Doesn't matter who comes to power, the precedent has been set. Retaliate with fire every time enemy oversteps its mark or face the wrath of Indian public. Why don't pidis and libtards get this simple logic? 

Now I am hoping we have many preemptive strikes during NDA-2, hopefully deep inside Pak territory eg Bahawalpur or even Rawalpindi/Lahore. Pak's nuclear bluff was exposed in the Balakot ass whooping, now hopefully we take it a notch higher next time. And after every such mission we need to make lots of noise, let the precedent be there before everyone so that stakes are high in the future no matter who sits in PM chair. This will be a nightmare scenario for Pak's GHQ, they got away with their nefarious activities during UPA regime, now they will be forced to be more careful lest they are burnt to the ground. 

All is good about this attack as precedent has been set. 

But still it is not going to put away the blame of foolishness upon Modi, where he made a mistake of not confirming 100% from the experts of his idea of jets becoming invisible in cloudy situations. 

A prime minister should have this ability to ask others about their opinions, instead of thinking himself so high to not to consult others and always prefer one's own opinion. 

Modi made a mistake in this regard due to his inability. He should simply accept he made a mistake when he did not feel the need of asking others for their opinions before making such important decision. 

2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

But still it is not going to put away the blame of foolishness upon Modi, where he made a mistake of not confirming 100% from the experts of his idea of jets becoming invisible in cloudy situations. 

A prime minister should have this ability to ask others about their opinions, instead of thinking himself so high to not to consult others and always prefer one's own opinion. 

Modi made a mistake in this regard due to his inability. He should simply accept he made a mistake when he did not feel the need of asking others for their opinions before making such important decision. 

Why do you hate Modi, Hindutva  and BJP so much ? Are you sure that you are a Secular Humanist Atheist?  

I don't understand why BJP still has ministers who are still taking scientific miracles out of Vedas. 

There are so many more educated people in BJP. How come a person like Modi becomes PM of an educated India?  And people like Amit Shah and Yogi have become the representatives of BJP?

Why can't sober personalities like Sushma Ji take the reigns of BJP, who are respected by all factions in India? 

I am disappointed with the far right policies of present BJP, which has extremely polarized the Indian society and I BLAME BJP TO BE THE REAL TUKDAY TUKDAY GANG OF INDIA for this polarization. 

This inability of BJP of not being able to UNITE the different factions of Indian society is the main failure. 

13 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

None of us knows what exactly happened behind the scenes, and we never will. Not everything is kosher for public consumption and during election season sometimes politicians may get carried away before the camera to present themselves as larger than life figures. This is an unfortunate reality in Indian democracy where cult of personality rules, why should Modi be left behind before such a crucial election? Do you think a random voter in small town India cares about specifics of radar technology?   

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I am disappointed with the far right policies of present BJP, which has extremely polarized the Indian society and I BLAME BJP TO BE THE REAL TUKDAY TUKDAY GANG OF INDIA for this polarization. 

That is for Indian citizens to decide. Most Indians will snigger if someone calls BJP the Tukde Tukde Gang. We know who they are and will ensure they never come near positions of power, not unless they mend their ways. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't understand why BJP still has ministers who are still taking scientific miracles out of Vedas. 

There are so many more educated people in BJP. How come a person like Modi becomes PM of an educated India?  And people like Amit Shah and Yogi have become the representatives of BJP?

Why can't sober personalities like Sushma Ji take the reigns of BJP, who are respected by all factions in India? 

This inability of BJP of not being able to UNITE the different factions of Indian society is the main failure. 

he will rule till 2029

u have to cry for long time.

7 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Jatboy, liking your own post won't be able to do anything. you won't say anything about the tweet because you can't even read properly. people like you stick to one two words and use emoticons because you can't make any argument, same thing exists on twitter. not that hard to understand 

Modi jee. I did not sell tea like you or left wife to insult women. That radars are blocked by clouds is not science. You can ask Air Chief Marshall. Sheecrecy. BJP deleted all tweets on radar