KL Rahul should bat at number 4 in the World Cup: Gautam Gambhir

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I understand. By fast tracked I meant he is in WC without any track record in ODI.

Coz our captain n TM wasted time on guys like rayudu, raina who were tried n tested failure

Either u take someone new who might do well or fail, but their is a chance he can do well

But guys like rayudu, raina will surely fail 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Coz our captain n TM wasted time on guys like rayudu, raina who were tried n tested failure

Either u take someone new who might do well or fail, but their is a chance he can do well

But guys like rayudu, raina will surely fail 

I disagree about Raidu. Raina is old. Shankar the jury is still out. I think he is the weakest link in the team. Would be OK if he was a spinning option but time will tell. There is no way he gets more than 5 overs against a team like England/Aus etc.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

I disagree about Raidu. Raina is old. Shankar the jury is still out. I think he is the weakest link in the team. Would be OK if he was a spinning option but time will tell. There is no way he gets more than 5 overs against a team like England/Aus etc.

raina is 32 , rayudu is 33.....how is raina old and rayudu not 

the last Odi series we played , rayudu was the weekest link 

5 overs are enough...if need arise for him to bowl more then the problem is with bowling....shankar is the 6th bowling option so his bowling shudnt be much of a worry as of now 

BTW 32 is not old, he took it easy and now had lost it completely 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 minutes ago, Khota said:

actually jury is out in rayudu that he cant play pace

Exposed in Aus , India n IPL ...have been exposed from 2015

shankar sample size is to small, specially international cricket sample is in his favour 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

raina is 32 , rayudu is 33.....how is raina old and rayudu not 

the last Odi series we played , rayudu was the weekest link 

5 overs are enough...if need arise for him to bowl more then the problem is with bowling....shankar is the 6th bowling option so his bowling shudnt be much of a worry as of now 

BTW 32 is not old, he took it easy and now had lost it completely 

Raydu has done well compared to others. Raina has really gone down.

As far as Shankars bowling is concerned his poor 5 overs could be the game difference.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Raydu has done well compared to others. Raina has really gone down.

against poor sides, Wc wnt be won by beating poor sides

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

As far as Shankars bowling is concerned his poor 5 overs could be the game difference.

the day we need his 5 overs, well the game wud already be in opp favor. Shankar is a batsman who cud bowl like jadhav

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

against poor sides, Wc wnt be won by beating poor sides

the day we need his 5 overs, well the game wud already be in opp favor. Shankar is a batsman who cud bowl like jadhav

Shankar has not proven that he can play as a batsman at that stage.