Watch out for Rohit Sharma century tomorrow

Just now, maniac said:

That goes without saying for anyone :winky:  so believe in skipping the obvious. However defending the legacy and blood,sweat and tears of a guy who has out India in the map

I am sure that there are better things for you to do :p:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

That’s a very funny timeline oct 2017 :laugh: oh I guess numbers add up with that range :clap:

Can't play WC in pre-2017 phase, can we :ahhhhh:

BTW it came up on cricinfo, i didn't create a filter based on Rohit's good/bad phase. 

Among subcon players

Since 2013 vs major teams:

View overall figures [change view]
Primary team Bangladesh remove Bangladesh from query or India remove India from query or Pakistan remove Pakistan from query or Sri Lanka remove Sri Lanka from query
Opposition team Australia remove Australia from query or England remove England from query or India remove India from query or New Zealand remove New Zealand from query or Pakistan remove Pakistan from query or South Africa remove South Africa from query or Sri Lankaremove Sri Lanka from query or West Indies remove West Indies from query
Start of match date greater than or equal to 1 Jan 2013 remove greater than or equal to 1 Jan 2013 from query
Trophy ICC Champions Trophy (ICC KnockOut) remove ICC Champions Trophy (ICC KnockOut) from query or World Cup remove World Cup from query
Batting position between 1 and 3 remove between 1 and 3 from query
Qualifications runs scored greater than or equal to 200 remove runs scored greater than or equal to 200 from query and matches played greater than or equal to 5 remove matches played greater than or equal to 5 from query
Ordered by batting average (descending)
Page 1 of 1 Showing 1 - 7 of 7   First pageFirst Previous pagePrevious Next Next page Last Last page dblBakArwB.gifReturn to query menu
dblBakArwW.gifCleared query menu
Overall figures
Player Span Mat Inns NO Runs HS AveDescending BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s  
KC Sangakkara (SL) 2013-2015 8 8 2 527 134* 87.83 604 87.25 3 1 0 51 2 investigate this query
S Dhawan (INDIA) 2013-2017 13 13 1 919 137 76.58 933 98.49 4 4 0 102 11 investigate this query
V Kohli (INDIA) 2013-2017 13 13 4 525 107 58.33 602 87.20 1 3 1 46 6 investigate this query
Azhar Ali (PAK) 2017-2017 5 5 0 228 76 45.60 308 74.02 0 3 0 20 3 investigate this query
Tamim Iqbal (BDESH) 2015-2017 8 8 0 333 128 41.62 401 83.04 1 2 2 31 7 investigate this query
TM Dilshan (SL) 2013-2015 8 8 1 246 62 35.14 316 77.84 0 1 1 23 3 investigate this query
RG Sharma (INDIA) 2013-2017 13 13 0 414 91 31.84 546 75.82 0 4 2 40

Edited by zen
58 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don’t get this obsession with white countries. We were on the verge of a humiliating knock out against Bangladesh and it was a one man effort when everyone failed. 

His solidity and sacrificing numbers let other batsman play with freedom because they know a Set Rohit is “make your opposition wet”Rohit.

Rohit has the unenviable role of being the glue that holds the team together. Also remember he is constantly thinking and getting a measure to help the bowlers out

He is an anomaly that cannot be measured in numbers. understanding numbers is not enough, you need to understand cricket.

Modi won by a lakhs of votes in varnasi but Smriti Irani’s close victory over Rahul Gandhi was way more important. You need to

understand politics to know that same way you need to understand Rohits impact to understand his value.

He is darn good against Australia. My criticisms are more valid He can’t cope with moving ball. I don’t think you can say any particular team is a bogey team. He has bogey conditions and bowlers Steyn, Boult,

Amir.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is darn good against Australia. My criticisms are more valid He can’t cope with moving ball. I don’t think you can say any particular team is a bogey team. He has bogey conditions and bowlers Steyn, Boult,

Amir.

He has taken apart Steyn before and Amir in the Asia cup. Don’t remember anything against Boult. His time to receive a butt-kicking will come 

41 minutes ago, maniac said:

He has taken apart Steyn before and Amir in the Asia cup. Don’t remember anything against Boult. His time to receive a butt-kicking will come 

Hope his response is not the timid - “come to India” .... something which is again common with Shastri, who said something similar to/for Pak bowlers (Waqar?) :lol:

4 hours ago, maniac said:

You are a number’s guy right 

let me throw some numbers 

2 6 4, 3 200, 16 6, 4 20 20 100, 155 6,

Useless numbers 

haven’t seen a single knock against quality bowlers . He shits in his pants .

he bats slow. - real slow . He is the single reason besides dhoni I have zero hopes for india in the eWorld cup

post World Cup i am excited 

Shaw 

agarwal 

Pant in 

dhoni Rohit out