Queen meets all the WC captains ... SARFRAZ LOL

@zen do you work for men in Black :p:

I bought 3 suits till now as an adult.

One I got it stitched for my wedding which obviously I can’t fit in to anymore and the other are from Macy’s clearance that I wear if I really have to for maybe the odd gora wedding or interviews.

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

@zen do you work for men in Black :p:

I bought 3 suits till now as an adult.

One I got it stitched for my wedding which obviously I can’t fit in to anymore and the other are from Macy’s clearance that I wear if I really have to for maybe the odd gora wedding I attend or interviews.

its based on work for some folks dude at least for me it is, then there are suits or just the blazers - winter or summer etc. i hate suiting up if i am in suburbs even visiting clients cause the moment you step out you start looking odd - but if the downtown big city ( Montreal/Vancouver size ++ in NA) its pretty easy at times even necessary to suit up there is a whole bunch of shifting crowd that is suited everywhere so not odd outside and you set well inside office - people know how to talk to you without any BS.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

three is good Grey navy blue black - now go tailored for next.

Got a dark blue one for my wedding. My family sentiment was to not wear black on the wedding :rolleyes: anyway it is useless now doesn’t fit

The other 2 are blazers actually black and dark grey. 

Edited by maniac
8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Got a dark blue one for my wedding. My family sentiment was to not wear black on the wedding :rolleyes: anyway it is useless now doesn’t fit

Get it altered by a tailor. Not sure how much your weight has shifted, but it could be an option 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

thats good..then go pick up some discount hugo or ralph lauren slowly graduate to a neat tailored one. 

all-purpose ones usually based on some basic colours navy blue, charcoal greay then black ( i do not like black). you will be all set i am at this beginner stage - folks have elaborate collections based on the need they spend on tailored crisp suits - I keep it in budget and want to be understated. 

13 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

So you also where ridiculous short trousers with pink socks?

‘Kiddo’?

Probably older than you..kiddo

Ok Buddhey,  no wonder obvious ho-hum clothing trends that are a decade old seem "new" to you.  You can wear zoot suits for all I care.  Or those pajamas with a coat that Mr. Choka Pan Masala is sporting.  Yawn.  

If you have to invest, invest in accessories first. Clothes fitting can change while accessories can last relatively longer. Get a pair of good shoes and matching belt. Depending upon the color of your shoes, you could design your wardrobe 

For e.g. if you like brown shoes, you automatically cancel out black suit/pants and vice versa. Unless you are confident enough to pull it off 

Safe colours are navy/royal blue and dark grey. May look boring but you can wear a variety of colours with them. For sports jacket, besides these two green (a good shade) and Maroon go well too

Shirts can be light blue and white. Tie can be any color you like. Usually, socks should match your shoes or pants. Some folks match socks with shirt or tie as well

A big mistake many folks make is pick up clothes  and accessories randomly. While the items may look good in isolation, putting them together can turn into an eyesore

Think of your wardrobe from a strategic perspective where each items align with your chosen color palette