Zimbabwe deserved to play ahead of Afghanistan in worldcup.

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Yes he is Scottish. He is crying from past 1 year over the decision which sent Scotland out of WC. 

It was only after joining here I learnt all about how to cry, moan, mump, but if you can't beat them join them :biggrin:

I have talked with an Indian mate of mine who is doing a lot of crying tonight , you know Nikola the coach of that Zimbabwe team you would have in the WC instead of Afghanistan :phehe:

2 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

It was only after joining here I learnt all about how to cry, moan, mump, but if you can't beat them join them :biggrin:

I have talked with an Indian mate of mine who is doing a lot of crying tonight , you know Nikola the coach of that Zimbabwe team you would have in the WC instead of Afghanistan :phehe:

Karma has bitten Windies bad. The previous ball on Which Gayle got out was a huge no ball , probably Starc jumped more than a feet still umpire did not give that no ball and West Indies lost that match and momentum.

Afghanistan has no cricket infrastructure and have couple of good T20 players and granted not just ODI but also test status, well done BCCI, you got a vote in your pocket in ICC meetings. Who cares about standard of cricket. 

Morgan is a good player but he is no Gilchrist or Gayle or even Sharma, only a club level team like Afghanistan can let Morgan play an innings with record sixes. 

16 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Karma has bitten Windies bad. The previous ball on Which Gayle got out was a huge no ball , probably Starc jumped more than a feet still umpire did not give that no ball and West Indies lost that match and momentum.

I don't say WI shouldn't be there , I say more teams should be . 

When you have a WC and only 12  test teams and two  of them don't even participate then the future for cricket does not look good . 

Me personally despite loving playing, coaching and spectating  all my life I find this world cup a bit of a bore , not the matches because as a cricket guy there is always something positive in a match for me but length of time between games etc , it just feels long drawn out 

Just now, I6MTW said:

If Zimbabwe were playing they would've conceded 400.

Really how can you say that? India struggled against Rashid Khan who was put on 110 runs by England in his previous match. Maybe Cremer would have bowled well here as well along with Raza and Williams who are more than handy bowlers and both of them and Ervine are better batsmen than any Afghan batsmen.

4 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Really how can you say that? India struggled against Rashid Khan who was put on 110 runs by England in his previous match. Maybe Cremer would have bowled well here as well along with Raza and Williams who are more than handy bowlers and both of them and Ervine are better batsmen than any Afghan batsmen.

First of all, Rashid khan struggles against left handers. There were none in the Indian team. Against right handers rashid is a lethal Bowler. Afghanistan's problem is their batting more so than their bowling. AFG has one of the best spinning lineups in the world. Plus the pitch was slow, which assister the spinners. Only thing u can argue is Zim's batting lineup is better. 

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I think Zimbabwe would have won 2 - 3 matches out of 9 matches. Though i am impressed with fight Afghanistan spinners gave. Not impressed with their batting. As a team they need to work alot hard.

They have been smashing SL in past few years so they would have most probably won that match. Would have fought against SL and maybe defeat WI as well and Pakistan.