Afghanistan vs Pakistan,29th June,Leeds

3 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I am thinking that we should concede tmrw's match to teach both these pork and cobra jokers a lesson 

I would love to face Poyz or Toygers rather than Poms in the SF.    Remember poms hv 3 match winners . Roy, Buttler and Morgan.  Poyz has just Amir.  Toygers hv Shakib.

Edited by Frustrated
Just now, Frustrated said:

I would love to face Poyz or Toygers rather than Poms in the SF.    Remember poms hv 3 match winners . Roy, Butter and Morgan.  Poyz has just Amir.  Toygers hv Shakib.

True.. If I rank our semi opponents according to preference, it will be like this Toygers> Poyz> NZ> Aus> Eng

53 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

They way these guys played, what do you recon are the chanced of pak v bd? 

Thier team is one minute up next minute down,cant really say 

But if fate wants us to meet in semis ,that is where we ll meet and put and end to thier chewts champ trophy bravado once and for all 

1 minute ago, rageaddict said:

Tomorrow India must lose. Bus Vijay Shankar,  Dinesh Karthik,  Etc etc Sabko team main jagah de do baaki sab Roy,  Butler,  Bairstow sambhal lenge .

Lanat hai aisi Jeet pe jiski dua padosi kare. 

Exactly.. We must lose tomorrow's match to teach these Pakistani cheaters a lesson.  There is no way we can believe that today's match was not fixed 

8 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Exactly.. We must lose tomorrow's match to teach these Pakistani cheaters a lesson.  There is no way we can believe that today's match was not fixed 

Bangladesh might do us that favor. Unfortunetly we might not see any nagging dance :'(

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

Tomorrow India must lose. Bus Vijay Shankar,  Dinesh Karthik,  Etc etc Sabko team main jagah de do baaki sab Roy,  Butler,  Bairstow sambhal lenge .

Lanat hai aisi Jeet pe jiski dua padosi kare. 

1 hour ago, DHONI_FANN said:

:cantstop: