Reports of violence by Afghanistan fans

17 minutes ago, Stuge said:

they are learning from football

One thing is for sure that Afghanistan won’t be playing in england any time soon. Another thing, this Indian Afg bhaichaara is only limited to social media. People here especially second gen Afghans don’t care about India and don’t like them because of difference of religion

5 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

One thing is for sure that Afghanistan won’t be playing in england 

Fan's are to be blamed ,but if you go by Indian news reporters ..they are pretty pissed off at poor security at cricket grounds .I won't blame reporters but matches in India are usually heavy guarded by Security and No fly zone is declared to prevent any  untoward incident.

2 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Fan's are to be blamed ,but if you go by Indian news reporters ..they are pretty pissed off at poor security at cricket grounds .I won't blame reporters but matches in India are usually heavy guarded by Security and No fly zone is declared to prevent any  untoward incident.

I thought security in Birmingham and Nottingham was good enough but there were no Afghan fans there lol. It seems like Afghan fans are the problem here rather than Pakistani fans

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I thought security in Birmingham and Nottingham was good enough but there were no Afghan fans there lol. It seems like Afghan fans are the problem here rather than Pakistani fans

I say allowing political messages during the match can flare up situation ( that is what is being reported cause of flare up )Somebody might have said something to someone, and .. everything goes haywire .Imo ,its big security lapse as I have already said above .

Edited by Stuge
2 minutes ago, Stuge said:

I say allowing political messages during the match can flare up situation ( that is what is being reported cause of flare up )Somebody might have said something to someone, and .. everything goes haywire .Imo ,its big security lapse as I have already said above .

In Edgbaston they weren’t allowing political chants especially one involving Kashmir so maybe they could have done better but most of the Afghans in this match seemed to have come up with a plan where they were targeting uncles and family men. Had they taken on Pakistani lads, they would have shown them their place as they belong to gangs as well

4 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Oh cut your biased crap man. Seriously. Again, why the love for Afg??

Its not biased its the truth. You are allowed to voice this opinion on this board, I was banned on the Pakistani boards for saying Virat is a better captain than Imran. 

Pakistanis are intolerant in general. 

Edited by urnotserious
2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

In Edgbaston they weren’t allowing political chants especially one involving Kashmir so maybe they could have done better but most of the Afghans in this match seemed to have come up with a plan where they were targeting uncles and family men. Had they taken on Pakistani lads, they would have shown them their place as they belong to grooming gangs as well

You missed out a key word

15 hours ago, Pollack said:

Poor stuff but can you really blame Afghanistanis for hating Pakistan. Pakistan has not done much good to Afghanistan. They seem to hate Pakistan more than Indians.

While what the Afghan fans have done is in poor taste, what you have stated here is the biggest bunch of baloney.  If Afghanistan is in a bad state today - one of the big reasons is Pakistan.

11 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

This guy has notion that Afghans love Indians. It might be true for local Afghans but in overseas, they hardly care about Indians because of the difference in religion, They mingle a lot more with Pakistanis and Persians.

Same can be said about you and your advocating  of Pakistanis,as if Pakistani love Indian.coz you are friend with them in UK.

11 hours ago, maniac said:

Of course it was. And you think Pak took that money begrudgingly or was threatened by the US? 

You can blame the US all you want but in the end it was Pakistan that implemented it to make a quick buck.

Alos pakistani majors and general said proudly that they defeated Russia in Afghanistan... has afgan fan has done this to any other countries  I would have considered  them frenzy crowd. But yesterday  beatdown was mostly due to the political  tension and atrocities  carried out in general in Afghanistan by pak nation.

10 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

IMO they should have bilateral ODI series between Afghanistan and Pakistan in England, esp in Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham lol, have segregated stands for opposing fans... mounted police and stewards to separate them

This would be class!

Now ecb  ll definitely  host a 5 match series between  afg and pak to compensate an early exit from wc.

Edited by raki05