Reports of split in Team India

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Such nonsense creep up when team looses. If such was the case it wud have been evident like recently it was evident with KKR.

IF anything i admire about this team is the respect they have for each other 

Feels like you just started  following Indian cricket, else you would have understood the reason for distress by fans, who follow Indian cricket regularly .Not saying People don't appreciate the team ,but evident "choke" in knockouts states deep issues within the team and TM itself . 

Edited by Stuge
24 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Feels like you just started  following Indian cricket, else you would have understood the reason for distress by fans, who follow Indian cricket regularly .Not saying People don't appreciate the team ,but evident "choke" in knockouts states deep issues within the team and TM itself . 

What ????

Choke = team issue 

Have heard this 1st time.....looks like u started following  cricket all toghter just now . SA n Nz have been choking since ages....yet u wud hardly hear team issues. Pak team has always had grouping issues yet they have tournaments unlike those 2 . 

Distress by fans is nothing be it indian or pakistan fans. Media is the same.....one loss ull hear these things which even happened when pakistan lost to india. Also news were even floating when england was loosing that team was not happy with archer inclusion . Pattern is same among media reaction to looses 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What ????

Choke = team issue 

Have heard this 1st time.....looks like u started following  cricket all toghter just now . SA n Nz have been choking since ages....yet u wud hardly hear team issues. Pak team has always had grouping issues yet they have tournaments unlike those 2 . 

Distress by fans is nothing be it indian or pakistan fans. Media is the same.....one loss ull hear these things which even happened when pakistan lost to india. Also news were even floating when england was loosing that team was not happy with archer inclusion . Pattern is same among media reaction to looses 

So we don't choke ? Is that term specifically related to South Africa ? 

We are playing like South Africans or NZ  in ICC tournaments  ,who.will reach later stages of the tournament easily , but will fail to.cross  the line . Definately a sign of choke team.

You never know NZ might choke again in finals,but the term is only reserved for poor Africans.

We not abusing them..gali thodi deer rahe hain ..Why are we comparing ourselves to Pakistan ? why can't we have constructive criticism ? or do you want lovely dovely messages .

Edited by Stuge

What is this Sharma's faction? This jobber should consider himself lucky that he is still playing for India. No player had got this kind of backing in Indian cricket and yet, he has the galls to create rifts in the middle of a WC? Who were the other jobbers who were backing him? :phehe: I'd love to know the names. 

11 hours ago, vijay50 said:

So all you need to do to stay in this team is join Bunty agency. Poor performance acceptable. * this . 

+1. Honestly, I don't think any of the changes recommended are going to take place because of this. The agent business is a dirty one. I know players need to earn money but this makes me go Michael Holding on present day cricket. Maybe its time for me to find another sport to invest my time in. There are plenty of sports that are much shorter and more interesting than this

12 hours ago, Cricketics said:

So what the heck you want, everyone here on ICF wants Kohli to give captaincy to someone else. Everyone also here wants Shastri to be sacked because he looks utter BS with the interviews he gives and seems to be better suited for commentary than help Indian team, but you seem to try to start a topic, intact many topics but not have a solution and are kind of suggesting that we need to stick with Shastri and just leave out Kohli.

You sir are confused. Shastri needs to go too now. 

If you think Shari has any say what's happening  than you are as disillusioned as many on Twitter  and SM. Shastri role is same as scare crow and watch dog and can be sacrificed as scapegoat when need arises and I think need has come. 

3 hours ago, Stuge said:

So we don't choke ? Is that term specifically related to South Africa ? 

We are playing like South Africans or NZ  in ICC tournaments  ,who.will reach later stages of the tournament easily , but will fail to.cross  the line . Definately a sign of choke team.

You never know NZ might choke again in finals,but the term is only reserved for poor Africans.

Coz SA have been Choking since 92 and has nothing apart from 98 CT........Nz atleast has started reaching finals

Neways the point was how does choking means team has groupism ???

Why does such thing come only when Ind-Pak loose never when SA n NZ loose