Dhoni plans to retire only after T20 World Cup !!!

velu

18 hours ago, kushagra29 said:

If so called anyone really criticizing the dhoni, I would have accepted it but they hate dhoni. When u criticize someone u dont troll the one who put a post supporting him. Just like u did they express their opinion. But everyone has trolled my post. What do u call this hate or criticism? I never said Dhoni not to retire. I just said he knows when to retire. From my point of view, he just retired from Test Cricket without any prior info to anyone. He does the same to ODI format if he feel so. I feel, no one has the right to talk about one's retirement. I felt the same when this was happened with the greats like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble etc. Talking about his performance in the last 5 years, here is the screenshot for u. 1399656613_Screenshot(3).png.3fbf1db07585f1b669c646a7741ad3cc.png

Where did I troll vote u....and off course he can retire at 60. Its just that he should be thrown out now and shouldn't be picked again. As indian cricket is not his jagir and this sense if entitlement which you anointing him and multiple others like u is the same reason that these parasites are feasting on indian cricket. Boom, said it take it as you wan t dhoni hater or whatever but this moat besharm person of indian cricket should not be allowed on indian dressing room ever again.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Where did I troll vote u....and off course he can retire at 60. Its just that he should be thrown out now and shouldn't be picked again. As indian cricket is not his jagir and this sense if entitlement which you anointing him and multiple others like u is the same reason that these parasites are feasting on indian cricket. Boom, said it take it as you wan t dhoni hater or whatever but this moat besharm person of indian cricket should not be allowed on indian dressing room ever again.

Hey Why r u losing ur cool, mate? I never said u trolled me. Please read carefully what I wrote. I even dont care if he is not selected. Bcoz nothing left for him to achieve. Remember that I'm not selecting the team. How can I anoint? Thats upto the selectors. They need to take decision. 

45 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

Hey Why r u losing ur cool, mate? I never said u trolled me. Please read carefully what I wrote. I even dont care if he is not selected. Bcoz nothing left for him to achieve. Remember that I'm not selecting the team. How can I anoint? Thats upto the selectors. They need to take decision. 

Lahori Logic.

It's not about whether there is anything left for him to achieve.

It's about what the team needs and if he's good enough. And he's not good enough anymore.

42 minutes ago, philcric said:

Lahori Logic.

It's not about whether there is anything left for him to achieve.

It's about what the team needs and if he's good enough. And he's not good enough anymore.

Thats okay. Selectors & Captain are there to decide that. Did he ask anyone to be in the team? If u want to say something say to selectors & Captain bcoz they are selecting the team not he. He don't have the rights to do that also. He is just a player like somebody. If selectors & Captain wanted him then they will select. Those gusy know better than us. 

5 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

Thats okay. Selectors & Captain are there to decide that. Did he ask anyone to be in the team? If u want to say something say to selectors & Captain bcoz they are selecting the team not he. He don't have the rights to do that also. He is just a player like somebody. If selectors & Captain wanted him then they will select. Those gusy know better than us. 

Sounds good to hear. But may I remind you Dhoni or Kohli yield so much power and influence that they can get even selectors removed. These players (Dhoni and kolhi) got even commentator removed just because he criticized him. 

1 hour ago, kushagra29 said:

Bullshit. When there was talks of removing him from captaincy after overseas series defeat the entire selection committee was removed 

Not quite sure what you are trying to say. I'm guessing that you are saying that it is selector's job and not the player's. I don't think people are fussed about Dhoni's retirement per se, they just don't want him to play for India anymore.

As an Indian cricket fan, what's your opinion? Keeping in mind the present and the future, should Dhoni be selected or dropped? Just to be clear, I'm not asking what selectors will do but what you would like to see.

10 minutes ago, philcric said:

Not quite sure what you are trying to say. I'm guessing that you are saying that it is selector's job and not the player's. I don't think people are fussed about Dhoni's retirement per se, they just don't want him to play for India anymore.

As an Indian cricket fan, what's your opinion? Keeping in mind the present and the future, should Dhoni be selected or dropped? Just to be clear, I'm not asking what selectors will do but what you would like to see.

IMO he should be selected but as a secondary wicket-keeper. I feel, now its time for Pant to take the charge and live to the expectations. He can definitely replace Dhoni but he needs to control his emotions and maintain his composure in tough times. Hope Pant takes more responsibility from now on and selectors also provide him more chances to prove himself 

7 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

IMO he should be selected but as a secondary wicket-keeper. I feel, now its time for Pant to take the charge and live to the expectations. He can definitely replace Dhoni but he needs to control his emotions and maintain his composure in tough times. Hope Pant takes more responsibility from now on and selectors also provide him more chances to prove himself 

There's nothing called secondary WK in LOIs. For tough long overseas test tours, yes there's a 2nd WK in the squad. Dhoni doesn't play tests.

15 minutes ago, kushagra29 said:

I'm asking about Dhoni, not Pant.

Is Dhoni good enough for the present and the future?

Undoubtedly No

Then what's up with all these excuses? A player is not good enough for present and future, you drop him. End of.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:34 PM, kushagra29 said:

Well, everyone is targeting him. Is he the only one in the team that is not playing well? Why don't u talk about Jadav & Rahul. U all are saying that he is not doing anything but have anyone of u thought what he can do from behind the stumps? The inputs he gives to the bowlers matters a lot. Especially Kuldeep & Chahal. Both are different bowlers when he is behind the stumps. Lets talk about Kohlis Captaincy. Do u think he is that efficient to lead the team with out Dhoni's help?? I personally don't think so. Tell me one instance where he won a major trophy. But, Dhoni won his first major series he captained (WT20). I agree that Dhoni has a worst Overseas test record. But in shorter format he is the best captain ever India has produced. Please don't blame him for the team doings bcoz the team means the whole 11 players not just Dhoni. If he wants to retire, he will do that without any noise. Just tell me one thing, a person who captained for more than 10 years is now playing as a player under someone who was his sub-ordinate. Can anyone do that but Dhoni did. That is Dhoni for you. He has earned a lot of respect from other countries but unfortunately he is a villain in his own country.  Thats okay. He never cares these. Sorry if i hurted anyone

On 7/19/2019 at 11:53 AM, kushagra29 said:

Oh Mate!! Do you really think you can give better advise than Dhoni?? Please dnt compare Dhoni with the likes of Dravid n Kumble. They are legends. Moreover their role is different and Dhoni role is different. Dhoni always admires them. 

Coming to his performance - he hasn't played that badly. Based on the pitch n conditions he played in the WC. Unless u are in the middle u can't say how the pitch is behaving. U can talk abt intent, taking the match deep doesn't mean that he is lack of intent coz he has been playing like that for the past few years and u know he won us many matches like that way.

Thats okay mate, not only u everyone in this forum hates Dhoni. I thought this forum is for expressing individual opinions but after supporting Dhoni i came to know that this forum is for Dhoni haters. My reputation has came to -2 from 12 just bcoz of this post. Everyone started trolling me though I didn't do anything wrong but just expressed my opinion. Thank you everyone for a hot discussion 

On 7/20/2019 at 1:09 PM, kushagra29 said:

On 7/20/2019 at 5:28 PM, kushagra29 said:

On 7/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, kushagra29 said:

If so called anyone really criticizing the dhoni, I would have accepted it but they hate dhoni. When u criticize someone u dont troll the one who put a post supporting him. Just like u did they express their opinion. But everyone has trolled my post. What do u call this hate or criticism? I never said Dhoni not to retire. I just said he knows when to retire. From my point of view, he just retired from Test Cricket without any prior info to anyone. He does the same to ODI format if he feel so. I feel, no one has the right to talk about one's retirement. I felt the same when this was happened with the greats like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Kumble etc. Talking about his performance in the last 5 years, here is the screenshot for u. 1399656613_Screenshot(3).png.3fbf1db07585f1b669c646a7741ad3cc.png

average back above 50 :yess: