The Ashes (2019)

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Warner has been utterly pathetic these series... he's an epitome of home track bully. Cant bat for peanuts anywhere else.

also a Big Bat Bully, a flat track Bully, a home track Bully... and generally an All-Round Bully. He should be called Bully Raja or King Bully. I am quite sure he was the "mastermind" behind sandpaper gate. of course, smith was not innocent since he knew about it and condoned it, but it seems to me the real driving force was Bully Raja.

Edited by Vijy
9 hours ago, Vijy said:

also a Big Bat Bully, a flat track Bully, a home track Bully... and generally an All-Round Bully. He should be called Bully Raja or King Bully. I am quite sure he was the "mastermind" behind sandpaper gate. of course, smith was not innocent since he knew about it and condoned it, but it seems to me the real driving force was Bully Raja.

Now days it's hard to find pure bully.:biggrin:

W
Hazlewood to Buttler, OUT, left alone and it's hit off stump! That's the moment for Australia. Hazlewood has made this old ball hoop and this one bends in from outside off, Buttler leaves it alone and pays the price. Memories of Jones to Clarke on this ground in 2005. Brilliant form Hazlewood, ends a superb innings from Buttler

JC Buttler b Hazlewood 34 (111b 4x4 0x6) SR: 30.63