Family shamed at Bali hotel checkout, caught stealing stuff

coffee_rules

9 hours ago, riya said:

Stealing is a crime....but treat them like the worst criminals by uploading and sharing it every where is a bad culture...It can be anything,such people will share it if any of us fall or meet with accident,they record it and share it...that should be punished....I am against this public humiliation...

There are people who steal for their living and there are those who steal inspite of being rich. Who is worse?

Though it's not the kids fault, these things come from the upbringing more than anything. The kids will never do something like that again in their lives.

Old habits die hard. These people maybe all sophisticated, rich now, yet they struggled in the past and thus anything loose, is an golden opportunity to grasp. It's the children who are party at fault as well, surely they could have "asserted" themselves and stopped it....

On 7/28/2019 at 8:39 PM, First class said:

They spent lot of money in their family vacation , supposed to be a happy time for them but at the end they turned out to be rich but unhappy Indians. I agree this habit is not restricted to Indians, greedy people can be from any country. 

Thank God it was Indians think about a Pakistani opening his suitcase will be a terror :p:

Bali would be a Easter Sunday

On 7/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, Shaz1 said:

This is why Indians are a unhappy bunch. Gotta steal than kneel.

what about a Pakistani ..... would say he is not a terrorist, when caught just say my country is targetted

thank god the hotel guards did not catch a Pakistani if they had opened it would have been EASTER SUNDAY

Edited by sukhoi