Rohit & Virat Issue Post Worldcup.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Bowlers don't make kohli insecure.

They help him win matches as a captain and rarely do bowlers become big brands in India.

Batsmen don't help him win matches?What has brands got to do with this.

KL Rahul makes Kohli insecure with his talent we have been hearing that for a long time.I don't know who floated it.We all know how great KL Rahul is in reality, Kohli has no reason to feel insecure from hacks like him.Kohli himself admits Rohit has more talent than him so I don't think that is an issue at all.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Leaving out Shami was not a huge mistake,Bhuvi did just fine.I have no idea why Dhoni was sent at no7 .It took me a month to get that loss out of my system. I did not follow anything after that loss.Unless Dhoni is out of the team this team will not win anything .I don't think you are wrong if you want to blame Kohli for Dhoni still in the team .But I think Dhoni's influence is beyond captain and coach.

Dhoni is the leech who is sucking the blood out of Indian cricket, I have no idea why everyone licks his boots(media and selectors/players including captain).

Shami was man of the series in jus concluded series against nz, also india should have taken more wkts early on and bhuvi was complete toothless at the start we should have never allowed them scored 200 let alone 240. Regarding dhoni what's more puzzling was when reporter asked kohli why dhoni has been sent late he said it was the role defined to him. How come suddenly his role changed in sf where he was needed before pant . So kohli captaincy and team selection was completely  baffling in sf not to forget on swinging pitch he went with 2 spinners.

Edited by bahubali
15 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No you must kidding.We all saw how well glorified hack like Rahul  who is superstar in IPL did , he is the best we got.They are coach and captain they can groom and find talent if it exists they cannot create talent.

As a captain, i can screw any batsman. If kapil and Azhar wanted, There wouldn’t have been any Sachin.

Dont call Rahul a failure in odis just because he was unable to deal with Swings of Anderson in test matches. For last minute entry, he did 10 times better job then Kohli would have done in his first few games

41 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

You got to be kidding when you are declaring all upcoming players as failure lol

I wish TM would have done same thing with Kohli.

Shaw is gone for some time. Gill will not be ready as long as Kohli is captain. And if they get any chance they will be dropped at first failure.

Nobody said all upcoming players are failures.We are talking about team which was selected for world cup , Gill was not ready then any means, neither was Shaw. You cannot take that raw players to world cup and ask them to play in a completely different role.Stop blaming captain for everything.

If the new players get dropped after first failure they have other avenues to show their talent and force their way into the team.

Edited by putrevus

You simply miss the point of team building. Yuvi said something very sensible. Coach and captain should have selected playing 11 and told him. You will be representing India next world Cup atleast a year or 2 back.

EOD on team building. He has failed.

People are not talking about Kohlis failure on team building.

People are actually questioning Kohlis integrity and if money/ brand as real cause why he is failure at selecting batsmen?

Hope you understand the difference.

Edited by mishra
12 minutes ago, mishra said:

As a captain, i can screw any batsman. If kapil and Azhar wanted, There wouldn’t have been any Sachin.

Dont call Rahul a failure in odis just because he was unable to deal with Swings of Anderson in test matches. For last minute entry, he did 10 times better job then Kohli would have done in his first few games

Again you are going in circles without naming any players.Which player has Kohli ruined?

What last minute entry he got to play as opener after Dhawan's injury.He is not better than either Rohit or Dhawan so he did not play when they were playing rightly so.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

You simply miss the point of team building. Yuvi said something very sensible. Coach and captain should have selected playing 11 and told him. You will be representing India next world Cup. 

EOD on team building. He has failed.

People are not talking about Kohlis failure on team building. People are actually questioning Kohlis integrity and if money/ brand as real cause why he is failure at seleung batsmen

Those people who are questioning his integrity are idiots.Do they have any proof.This notion that he gets scared when he sees other talented batsmen is ridiculous.

43 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Batsmen don't help him win matches?What has brands got to do with this.

KL Rahul makes Kohli insecure with his talent we have been hearing that for a long time.I don't know who floated it.We all know how great KL Rahul is in reality, Kohli has no reason to feel insecure from hacks like him.Kohli himself admits Rohit has more talent than him so I don't think that is an issue at all.

Bowlers have been winning us matches.

The batsmen have to do a fine job .

He already has a few established openers and then dhoni who were their before him.

No need for any more to get a permanent spot.

Just keep them running in circles ...playing musical chairs .

31 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Those people who are questioning his integrity are idiots.Do they have any proof.This notion that he gets scared when he sees other talented batsmen is ridiculous.

:hysterical: Rohit is a idiot too. Chk op

Rohit is the proof :bow:

Edited by mishra
Just now, jf1gp_1 said:

No captain would have won world cup with out a middle order. Captain has to take blame for not having one specially after what happened in CT final. 

He should get rid of oldies now and bring in youngsters. If he fails again in wt20 & gives same reason of middle order then he don't deserve to play 2023 wc as captain.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

This I agree with. You can blame him for missteps or poor planning /decisions but he did what he thought was best. Biggest blunder was clash with kumble. 

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Bowlers have been winning us matches.

The batsmen have to do a fine job .

He already has a few established openers and then dhoni who were their before him.

No need for any more to get a permanent spot.

Just keep them running in circles ...playing musical chairs .

What is your point.Other than three batsmen every batsmen in this odi side is expendable.If batsmen perform they stay in the team otherwise they are out, I don't see any problem other than Dhoni in this team. They just don't have good quality batsmen in the system.

Just now, putrevus said:

I don't think it was a blunder, didn't we lose CT finals under Kumble.

We did but I fell under Kumble we would have done better. Kumble has recently retired and understand demand of 3 formats better than ravi. Again its all ifs and buts, we are where we are

24 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

This I agree with. You can blame him for missteps or poor planning /decisions but he did what he thought was best. Biggest blunder was clash with kumble. 

Do I think he made mistakes in selections or on the field as a captain.Yes he did , which captain has not made mistakes.He is passionate about winning than any other Indian captain I have seen and he has played five bowlers in tests even though he kept losing series.

The only gripe with him are his repeated failures as a batsman in big spots, he had to much better as batsman .Fricking 41 odi 100s and he cannot negotiate new ball that is just awful.

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

Do I think he made mistakes in selections or on the field as a captain.Yes he did , which captain has not made mistakes.He is passionate about winning than any other Indian captain I have seen and he has played five bowlers in tests even though he kept losing series.

The only gripe with him are his repeated failures as a batsman in big spots, he had to much better as batsman .Fricking 41 odi 100s and he cannot negotiate new ball that is just awful.

To be honest i have the same grivence against Rohit. Sure he did get a 100 against BD in CT semis but so did virat. The only game I can think off is the t20 semis against WI where virat played a wonder inning. Sure players can fail issue is both fail together in high pressure games. Rahul is another guy on same lines can't trust him to take pressure.