Rohit & Virat Issue Post Worldcup.

- Rumors started last year since england tour.

- Rohit Unfollows Anushka.

- Media leaks says rift between rohit & virat.

- Most people want to see rohit as short format captain.

- Media reports says issue mostly due to selection of team before worldcup and selection of playing xi during the worldcup.

Tweets:

What does he want to say now? other's (virat) walk out for brand? :hmmmm2:

I am pretty sure something is going wrong. Hopefully if rohit doesn't get atleast t20 captaincy he should manage to take it off from virat atleast so some youngster gets the chance to become the captain.

Even if it is not a dig then we'll have to give it to Rohit, despite being such premier batsman, he is hardly into that brand thing, Even if he endorses it, His SM accounts(tweets and pics) are mostly about Cricket and family, His interviews are also honest, does not look fabricated and the best thing is he expresses his grief after loss unlike the other 2 brand guys Dhoni and Kohli for whom that was just another game.

29 minutes ago, velu said:

told this in 2017 itself ..

make hitman our LoI captain ..

people who follow IPL and have some decent cricket acumen knows that rohits is a far better captain than kohli ..

would rate rohit can be a better LoI captain than dhoni .. rohit is damn good in defending low scores 

Something you and me finally agree on. cheers.

But I believe nothing is gonna happen. Indian cricket has already turned a dangerous curve.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

All these guys are acting like kids. Pretty chilidhs from all of these - Kohli, Rohit etc. 

I like Jadeja, who gives muh-tod jawab straight up to Manjrekar for world to see. Rohit and Kohli can go suck up to each other or whatever they want to do. Screw them both.  

Leave it to MSD. Numero uno screwer.

18 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

All these guys are acting like kids. Pretty chilidhs from all of these - Kohli, Rohit etc. 

I like Jadeja, who gives muh-tod jawab straight up to Manjrekar for world to see. Rohit and Kohli can go suck up to each other or whatever they want to do. Screw them both. 

I don't get it.Why are people so worried about who is following who on social media.Kohli and Rohit does not have to be best buddies as long as they respect each other I don't think there is any issue.I don't understand how is Rohit better odi captain than Kohli. He flopped in all big matches too like his captain.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I don't get it.Why are people so worried about who is following who on social media.Kohli and Rohit does not have to be best buddies as long as they respect each other I don't think there is any issue.I don't understand how is Rohit better odi captain than Kohli. He flopped in all big matches too like his captain.

So you telling me that flopping as batsman in big match decides who is better captain? :thinking:

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

So you telling me that flopping as batsman in big match decides who is better captain? :thinking:

No I am not saying that, all I am saying Rohit the batsman also stunk in big matches like his captain.Kohli the captain has done fine reaching semis and finals of his first two ICC tournments.

Kohli the captain has managed bowling resources very well which is first job of any captain.He has made fast bowling a force for this team and he leads from front as a batting captain barring his flops in ICC knocksouts,he has excelled as a batsman in all formats after becoming captain.Is he perfect on the field no but I don't think you need to change just because of it.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

No I am not saying that, all I am saying Rohit the batsman also stunk in big matches like his captain.Kohli the captain has done fine reaching semis and finals of his first two ICC tournments.

Kohli the captain has managed bowling resources very well which is first job of any captain.He has made fast bowling a force for this team and he leads from front as a batting captain barring his flops in ICC knocksouts,he has excelled as a batsman in all formats after becoming captain.Is he perfect on the field no but I don't think you need to change just because of it.

Kohli has done nothing for bowling . We still have the same bowling lineup of Bumrah , shami and BK as last WC . Bumrah has developed into a great bowler in last few years with more experience, while shami relatively has missed fewer matches to injury . 

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Kohli has done nothing for bowling . We still have the same bowling lineup of Bumrah , shami and BK as last WC . Bumrah has developed into a great bowler in last few years with more experience, while shami relatively has missed fewer matches to injury . 

Kohli is the one who brought KulCha into our team and they have changed our bowling to a new level.