Jimmy Neesahm throws a bait and indian fans take it !!!

velu

On 8/4/2019 at 9:46 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Let me take a guess. 80% of them are mallus?

Once I got a uber driver for an elderly relative. That driver happens to be mallu. I could tell from his accent. He called me on my phone and yelled at me "come out" "get out". I told him there's no need for him to be rude. He flips out and tells me how literate he is, and how his english is better than mine (I doubt it :phehe: ) and asked me to come out for a fight to settle it out. This was really bizarre. So I cancelled the driver out of concern for my relative. If you have any doubt about this part of the mallus fecked up psychology have some interaction with @New guy . @velu get in here :pop2:

22 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Lol..I would laugh and move on.Frankly, I don’t care about this Indian team led by a joker. They don’t deserve our attention. 

This is not even about Kohli but insecure indian fans and ratfans are on :flame:What kinda idiots can't see the sarcasm of "kohli's ashes career". If I hear another numbnut talk about how smart Indians are, I will point them to this tweet

11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Once I got a uber driver for an elderly relative. That driver happens to be mallu. I could tell from his accent. He called me on my phone and yelled at me "come out" "get out". I told him there's no need for him to be rude. He flips out and tells me how literate he is, and how his english is better than mine (I doubt it :phehe: ) and asked me to come out for a fight to settle it out. This was really bizarre. So I cancelled the driver out of concern for my relative. If you have any doubt about this part of the mallus fecked up psychology have some interaction with @New guy . @velu get in here :pop2:

Mallus are the most docile people out there. They would never initiate a fight especially outside their state. You must have met a Punjabi/Haryanvi/Delhite.

13 hours ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Mallus are more Sachin fans than Virat fans. From the twitter thread, it appears most of them are Northies.

They did the same for Newyork times about their cartoon about Mars mission lol. They trolled in Malayalam like they did with Sharapova.  They are used to communist ruling the state where protests are the norm. Strike for everything. You see the same online.

50 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

They did the same for Newyork times about their cartoon about Mars mission lol. They trolled in Malayalam like they did with Sharapova.  They are used to communist ruling the state where protests are the norm. Strike for everything. You see the same online.

Its more to do with people having more access to cheap mobile internet. Now that Jio brought cheap internet to the hindi heartland, you can see lot MC-BC under most of Times of India articles from the North Indians too. Indians or Desis in particular can’t take a joke or don't even understand sarcasm. We have this deity/demi-god culture in sub-continent which is the root-cause of all this.

On 8/7/2019 at 10:12 AM, Real McCoy said:

you should have fought in place of your relative. I'm guessing this Mallu guy (if he was one) would be rather short and round. should be easy-peasy to take him out with one blow :)

47 minutes ago, Vijy said:

you should have fought in place of your relative. I'm guessing this Mallu guy (if he was one) would be rather short and round. should be easy-peasy to take him out with one blow :)

I have better things to do than fight cab drivers :phehe: What is it going to get me - a police case, loss of respect in my apartment complex. My apartment is also next to a school. What kinda message will I be sending to those children - that violence solves any problems? It is better and much easier to cancel the driver and get another. But I'm sure the mallu guy would fit your description. You know what they say - Barking dogs seldom bite :winky:

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I have better things to do than fight cab drivers :phehe: What is it going to get me - a police case, loss of respect in my apartment complex. My apartment is also next to a school. What kinda message will I be sending to those children - that violence solves any problems? It is better and much easier to cancel the driver and get another. But I'm sure the mallu guy would fit your description. You know what they say - Barking dogs seldom bite :winky:

what a pity... I was thinking that it would be interesting to have an WWE-style contest (except that it's real and not fake). :phehe: