Most Racist Countries 2019

Stuge

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Not surprising.

We don't spare our own ....

We have difficulty considering our own blood brothers and sisters as equal because someone called them a different caste.( irrespective of religion)

Our elders are the biggest culprits who still teach this crap to the next generation .

No one can deny that we are racists as people in general.

Only the next generation can change this if we as a generation can stop our elders from polluting the minds of the next generation .

You must live abroad to actually understand what racism is.

We are not racist, we are diverse, we are multi ethnic, multi religion, multi lingual, multi cuisine, multi colored, multi caste, sub caste, multi costumed, with multiple gods, multiple saints, gurus and their followers, add all these and divide it in the population of 1.2 billion, and put them together in one place. Some audacity to call such a peacefully coexistent place a racist. Heck, we even allowed multiple races to come and stay here in peace, convert some of our own people into their religion, later to give them their own land and funds to start their own country. Many races came here and looted us of money and culture while we were in pursuit of moksha. Audacity :facepalm:

Edited by Sean Bradley

7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You got the wrong quote. :phehe:

What ever looks to you is irrelevant. Fact is this thread was created by a Indian to point this out so I only commented the research. 

My bad. I apologize.

11 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Indians being racist does not shock me.

Again....that does not look like a comment made based on a survey.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I mean those are facts according to the survey. So yeah it does not shock me since the word terrorist is tossed around loosely here.

That has a lot to do with what our country has had to suffer in the last 3-4 decades due to the the terrorism forced on us as a national policy by Pakistan .

Pakistan has well  earned that tag with their consistant focus on making life of their two neighbors miserable.

No apologizes for calling Pakistan a terrorist nation .

That is not racist.

That is just a fact .

16 hours ago, beetle said:

Not surprising.

We don't spare our own ....

We have difficulty considering our own blood brothers and sisters as equal because someone called them a different caste.( irrespective of religion)

Our elders are the biggest culprits who still teach this crap to the next generation .

No one can deny that we are racists as people in general.

Only the next generation can change this if we as a generation can stop our elders from polluting the minds of the next generation .

Clearly you have no idea what racism is.