West Indies vs India, 2nd Test, ICC World Test Championship at Kingston, Aug 30 - Sep 3 2019

13 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Gone are the times when I would anticipate an Indian batting on sundays or whenever I could get the time. This batting unit is dull and boring. Right from top to bottom. It’s a snoozefest. 

On the other hand, I wouldn’t mind watching Bumrah bowl a few overs..absolute thrill and joy !!

Dont be silly. This is great batting on a good bowling wicket. Application and composure and grafting hard to score runs is so heartening to see from Indian batsman. You can always watch the bilateral Kitply Cups and IPL if you want to watch "enterprising" cricket.

Edited by kubrickian
3 minutes ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

Did Viv Richards play IPL.

No he did not. He did not play like this.

India should be aspiring to be great 'Entertaining Team' that wins with style. India definitely has the talent, change of mindset required.

This is how you bat in tests. Even Viv Richards never used to slog or play shots when the ball was not there to be hit. You apply yourself and score when the scoring opportunity comes. If you think batsmen attack bowlers willy nilly in tests when the bowling is good or when there is help for bowlers, you dont know what you are talking about.

29 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Why is Swann who was so anti Indian during his playing days doing commentary for Indian games.

Most Pak cricketers do same 

Akthar use to say - Sachin feared him 

after retirment- Sachin se maar khaana Sabab ka kaam hai 

look at the aussies in commentary, they praise us like anything now