After Turkey sides with Pakistan, India assures support for Cyprus' territorial integrity

Gollum

A little off topic... but the Brits really screwed up the world. So many territorial disputes are down to those bastards. Palestine, ME, Subcontinent, Western Africa,Ireland etc. If only they were made to pay for all this. Just reading this thread you see more examples of them fking with ethnicities and their territories...Cyprus should have been a Greek island just like the rest of them, Kurds a separate nation on their own. I hope someone invades the shits and cuts that nation up

Edited by Vickydev

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Any guesses what percentage of Pakistanis will be ok with this solution?

Many do who follow the likes of Najam Sethi. Actually, we know that army is ripping us off after all, we are "bloody civilians"

With current economic chaos, there has been very large scale unemployment, people are cursing this government and those who brought this upon us. Sooner it will be a majority view that these guys can't even manage and develop existing provinces, what will they do with IOK or what exactly is their kashmir strategy.

Do you think millions that have dropped below poverty line would have Kashmir as their first choice concern? Situation in last two years has been out of control. This inept government couldn't even complete Peshawar Metro Bus in years such is their mis-management. Mostly "optimistic" people are expats/overseas pakistanis who are a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Many do who follow the likes of Najam Sethi. Actually, we know that army is ripping us off after all, we are "bloody civilians"

With current economic chaos, there has been very large scale unemployment, people are cursing this government and those who brought this upon us. Sooner it will be a majority view that these guys can't even manage and develop existing provinces, what will they do with IOK or what exactly is their kashmir strategy.

Do you think millions that have dropped below poverty line would have Kashmir as their first choice concern? Situation in last two years has been out of control. This inept government couldn't even complete Peshawar Metro Bus in years such is their mis-management. Mostly "optimistic" people are expats/overseas pakistanis who are a joke. 

Indians wish well for Pakistanis and I am sure it's the same for Pakistani... Pakistan should propose for LoC to be made permanent border n India will accept.

15 hours ago, Vickydev said:

A little off topic... but the Brits really screwed up the world. So many territorial disputes are down to those bastards. Palestine, ME, Subcontinent, Western Africa,Ireland etc. If only they were made to pay for all this. Just reading this thread you see more examples of them fking with ethnicities and their territories...Cyprus should have been a Greek island just like the rest of them, Kurds a separate nation on their own. I hope someone invades the shits and cuts that nation up

And Kashmiris  should have given the right to decide their fate, finish the sentence. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:16 PM, Autonomous said:

Imran Khan has some questions to answer. What exactly have malaysia and turkey given us, moral support means nothing. 

We need to fix unemployment, inflation and GDP as top priority which PM Imran thinks are not even part of KPI Dashboard of an economy. Until Pakistan is not stable and healthy in terms of economy and output, these all spotlights would be useless. 

Should just make LOC a permanent border and move on with it, use the defence expenditure on economy. 

Unbelievable, what other countries Pakistan has a chance to improve trade and when was the last time any other country supported Pakistan on world stage, particularly on Kashmir issue. I thought your knowledge is poor only in cricket. 

4 hours ago, First class said:

Unbelievable, what other countries Pakistan has a chance to improve trade and when was the last time any other country supported Pakistan on world stage, particularly on Kashmir issue. I thought your knowledge is poor only in cricket. 

We don't have anything for selling to turkey or malaysia, have you seen large-scale manufacturing numbers under PTI? 

I believe you are yet another expat living in PTI's lala land. 

7 hours ago, First class said:

And Kashmiris  should have given the right to decide their fate, finish the sentence. 

Nope...never intended to include them as I already mentioned the subcontinent. Was hinting at no partition had the Brits not f****d about.

Edited by Vickydev

12 hours ago, First class said:

So secularism is dead once a certain community becomes majority? And in Kashmir, they got majority by doing genocide of Hindus.

Today, the issue is not to have more Kashmirs in our country. Yet, its inevitable given the demographics and recent hostility by many such people.

13 hours ago, Autonomous said:

We don't have anything for selling to turkey or malaysia, have you seen large-scale manufacturing numbers under PTI? 

I believe you are yet another expat living in PTI's lala land. 

So you like, isolated, corrupt and insecure Pakistan of Bhuttos and Sharifs, again unbelievable, not sure you're from Pakistan . 

15 minutes ago, First class said:

So you like, isolated, corrupt and insecure Pakistan of Bhuttos and Sharifs, again unbelievable, not sure you're from Pakistan . 

I'm pretty sure you are not from pakistan.

Because a pakistani can see what gross level of mis-management this current government is culprit of.