How to get in touch with RSS in Canada

Muloghonto

1 hour ago, vice said:

Oye madarchod, stop calling me khalistani supporter without any facts.

Minimizing Khalistani comments from Jagmeet makes u Khalistani supporter. Guilty by association. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

Just exposes how little you know of Punjab and Punjabis. IT IS A *ING PUNJABI NAME. 

It is not a COMMON name and same happened to Dravid being mistaken for Kannadiga early on. I wouldn’t expect people to figure out Amit Barua as a Bong name either. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

The lie is you didn't say 'hindu groups' BUT India.  Suffering from early amnesia.  Go read your own posts old man.

Sikh groups in Canada do not represent Indian interests at all. If they did they’d be at frontline of demanding answers for Air India bombing, not doing everything to hush it up. So there are no Indian focus group in Canada. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

If you cared to find out, there are but you're just clueless even about Canadian affairs. 

Nope there are not.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

If you are going to minimize Jagmeets own words on Khalistan and Bhindranwale, it makes you a Khalistani cuck if ISI. Now to do what your ancestors have done for 1000+ years and hand over your women to the mard ul nomineen

STFU Fuddu, you're a pathological liar as proven multiple times in this very own thread.    Keep on assuming and making delusional false statements out of your arse again.  So have you learnt how to count more than 3 yet???  I don't need history lessons from you regarding my ancestors.  Sikhs have a great history and are proud of it, don't need a dumb fcuk lying scum pussy like to tell me.  Go worry about your cesspool that is Bengal which has been bending over for ages to your brothers. Your ancestors bowed down on their knees and bended over like cowards to a dozen muslims on horses, crapped in their pants and has the largest concentration of Muslims in the region despite *ing being the farthest away.  You lot are still doing the same EVEN *ing now.

GTFO 

Edited by vice

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Minimizing Khalistani comments from Jagmeet makes u Khalistani supporter. Guilty by association. 

Oh please, STFU dumb fcuk.  16% of Canadians voted for NDP.  Keep on blabbering.

It is not a COMMON name and same happened to Dravid being mistaken for Kannadiga early on. I wouldn’t expect people to figure out Amit Barua as a Bong name either. 

Keep on exposing your clueless. KOHLI  is  a punjabi name.  Half of the stuff you post are lies, as exposed right in this thread.  It is not my job to spoonfeed  you here like others have done in this thread.

Sikh groups in Canada do not represent Indian interests at all. If they did they’d be at frontline of demanding answers for Air India bombing, not doing everything to hush it up. So there are no Indian focus group in Canada. 

There are Indian and regional groups like Tamils, Bengalis, Punjabis,etc which comprise of multiple religious and ethnic groups. If you don't even know about your Canadian association, just shows you're living in some cave and how clueless you appear.

Nope there are not.

What can you expect from someone who can't count for than 3 Punjabi/Sikh MPs when there are more than that right in your backyard.  You just show your ignorance and knowledge.  Or should I say someone who reeks of insecurity and jealousy.  There There... four years 

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

That's because of lack of guts & it is for all to see, all talk no action and full of spineless people like this moron. I respect other Bengali posters here on ICF....this specimen is in a different league.

Agreed. He's Dumb fcuk pathological liar who needs to be humiliated again and again and expose his insecurity and jealousy.  

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

May be that's his dose to be active in his otherwise sadistic life, he keeps whining about how Sikhs are so rich in Canada, they must've done some scams.....he doesn't understand that Sikhs have prospered all over the world due to their hard work. 

All I see is someone who reeks of insecurity and jealousy. He can only count to 3 when it comes to naming Punjabi/Sikh MPs. Just exposes how little he knows and spouts nonsense. 

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Yes he is...a certified one, he gets so paranoid....Let's say some Khalistanis come face to face with him....He most likely will say..."Khalistan Zindabad" :phehe:

Give this old cuck some 5-6 years. He will be reciting Hindi shlokas and reminding us how Hindi is the mother tongue of Bengalis. 

2 hours ago, vice said:

Sikhs have a great history and are proud of it, don't need a dumb fcuk lying scum pussy like to tell me. 

Nobody denied this. 

2 hours ago, vice said:

Go worry about your cesspool that is Bengal which has been bending over for ages to your brothers. Your ancestors bowed down on their knees and bended over like cowards to a dozen muslims on horses, crapped in their pants and has the largest concentration of Muslims in the region despite *ing being the farthest away.  You lot are still doing the same EVEN *ing now.

GTFO 

This does not change the fact that Khalistani phuddu Sikhs and by extension, Sikhs like you who tolerate fuddu Khalistani talk from Jagmeet are a stain on Sikhism that most Sikhs in India acknowledge. Attack isn’t on Sikhism, attack is on the types that even Amarinder Singh attacks on their betrayal of Sikhism. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

All I see is someone who reeks of insecurity and jealousy. He can only count to 3 when it comes to naming Punjabi/Sikh MPs. Just exposes how little he knows and spouts nonsense. 

Says the guy who is still upset about one of the most non Punjabi names being mistaken for a Hindi name, by a non Punjabi and non Hindi guy, for a guy who grew up where 90% people are Hindi. Brilliant. Look in the mirror fuddu. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

May be that's his dose to be active in his otherwise sadistic life, he keeps whining about how Sikhs are so rich in Canada, they must've done some scams.....he doesn't understand that Sikhs have prospered all over the world due to their hard work. 

I don’t whine that Sikhs in Canada are rich. I whine that fuddu Canadian Khalistani Sikhs are a lot richer than their Sikh bros in Punjab and therefore wanna break Punjab away so they can loot their bros with inpunity. But Khalistani Sikhs like you are too dumb to follow thoughts well.

5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

That's because of lack of guts & it is for all to see, all talk no action and full of spineless people like this moron. I respect other Bengali posters here on ICF....this specimen is in a different league.

Says the guy who is dumb enough to want a confrontation with a stranger in a land where said stranger gets you arrested 10 times out of 10. As I said I feel bad for your begum 

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Nobody denied this. 

This does not change the fact that Khalistani phuddu Sikhs and by extension, Sikhs like you who tolerate fuddu Khalistani talk from Jagmeet are a stain on Sikhism that most Sikhs in India acknowledge. Attack isn’t on Sikhism, attack is on the types that even Amarinder Singh attacks on their betrayal of Sikhism. 

Talking out your arse again. Madarchod?  You really talk crap without knowing even the basics.  As for Amrinder Singh, he’s the CM of Punjab, has the right to his opinion from his perspective and rightly so  ...does go out of his way to be seen as a patriot but what did he get in the end?  The Centre shunned his request for package for Punjab farmers. So much for the patriotism.   The only people, who are stain are Hindus like you, who curse their own Gods and religion, similar to what ICF calls liberandus who will go onto say crap about their own religion, and then go running to RSS for assistance. I have class not to say crap about other religions.

Edited by vice

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Says the guy who is still upset about one of the most non Punjabi names being mistaken for a Hindi name, by a non Punjabi and non Hindi guy, for a guy who grew up where 90% people are Hindi. Brilliant. Look in the mirror fuddu. 

All I see in mirror is a handsome Punjabi hunk. Talk about yourself lol.  I’m not upset but showing you the mirror of your insecurity where you will deny any credit of any Punjabi Sikh.  You even outright lied about having other aliases which you were again exposed.  This was just one example of many where you displayed your insecurity.   Went out of his to say that Kohli (which for the millionth time is a Punjabi name).  Again, little do you know about the history of Delhi and Punjabis, go look it up.  You’re quite ignorant for a guy who goes around showing off his history acumen. 

Exposed again phuddu.

Let me bust another one of your mythical lies, dumb fcuk pathological liar.  There’s more than 3 Punjabi/Sikh Mps.  Goes to show how little you know and the BS you spew around.

Nothing more to add more as this is going in a loop, I’ll leave with this list of Punjabi/Sikh MPs. Four were right in your backyard. Hopefully, you can learn to count to double digits in the next four years.   A quick ten minute search in the prominent election ridings yielded at least a dozen MPs. (+/- 2).

Ooh I can smell it from here.  You reeking of insecurity for another four years. Mental disintegration of the highest and scarred for life. 

Burn baby burn. 

Xvcn3O7.jpg

OlPYSSN.jpg

tW5MoBM.jpg

zBc5Lrm.jpg

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Let's keep it civil.  I have had my share of debates with him, but with anybody argue on facts. He is calling you Khalistani supporter because you are rejoicing Jagmeet leadership which has failed for NDP. I want Jagmeet out too, for the sake of Indian unity. We don't another Bhindranwale in Kaneda land fighting for the rights of Kahlistanis.

Dude you are not saying this to mulo. He is the one who not only called vice a kalistani supporter but also a cuck and selling wives and daughters. I don't how you feel about TN but he has also said southies are pu$$ies for not accpeting hindi. This is the kinda trashtalk no body appreciates when discussing anything. He totally destroys any kinda debate where his views are about to be challenged by doing this. Your point about keeping it civil should be directed at mulo. I'm sure if he was saying this to vice or me mano a mano, he would be down for the count. So what does he do. He takes his frustration online and types garbage

@vice @Under_Score

I have heard from pro pak Sikh people bits of info from propaganda machinery of the enemy. It's a little absurd the kind of atrocities Sikhs went through at hands of Islamic invaders over the centuries and during the partition, I found it quite dumb on their part to mollycoddle an essentially isi narrative.  Do you think this exists or is it too marginal to non existent?