What a USELESS player Krunal Pandya turned to be?

sarcastic

43 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u want dhawan over rahul in t20

u want jadeja over krunal

Do u also want thala over pant? what about manish pandey ?? wo bhi chahiye

Krunal wud have performed more then Jadeja hasnt performed enough in his whole career Of t20

I don't want this guy in the team does not mean I want other bozos in the team.Don't bring other bozos into argument to support this one.

Edited by putrevus
On 11/3/2019 at 10:49 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

One bad game ppl go crazy, ppl have had bad games ....ppl have dropped catches even someone like jadeja

Dnt make one player bad after one game.....dig deep n ull realise pandya has perfomed a lot

He has played 17 games  in which he already has 3 MOM that to all in overseas

Now start counting good perfomances 

1. Against WI- 1/15 in 4 overs
  2. Against WI- 4 overs 0/23......very good eco
  3. Against Aus in Aus- 4/36.....Declared MOM
  4. In NZ- 3/28 - Declared MOM
  5. vs Aus - 1/17 in 4 overs.....very good eco
  6. Against WI - 20/1 in 4 overs
  7. against WI- 2/23 ......Declared MOM
  8. 21 in 9 ball cameo against WI when we were struggling 
  9. 26 in 13 ball in NZ cameo almost won us game

So he has 8-10 perfomances in an career of just 17 t20s , atleast check before making such threads

Well, I would not say Krunal did not deserve to play for India. Nor would I say I will not take him in the future matches. 

But, it is very hard to forgive a mistake such as that when the result is directly affected by it. I had hope India could still pull it off until that happened. Chahal was so unplayable and the required run rate was 12 or more it when this happened. I would have said the same even if it was a star player like Kohli or Rohit. 

For that matter, I could not digest when Kohli dropped McCullum when the latter went on to make a 300. At the end of the day, those things happen. But they are extremely painful to digest as a fan. In Kohli's case, we drew instead of winning a test match. In Krunal's case, we unnecessarily lost to BD who never beat us in T20Is.

Krunal showed good potential but if he ever does this again, I don't want to see him team India colors at all. 
I do hope for his sake as well as the team's sake, this is a one time mistake that never repeats. 

8 hours ago, sarcastic said:

Well, I would not say Krunal did not deserve to play for India. Nor would I say I will not take him in the future matches. 

But, it is very hard to forgive a mistake such as that when the result is directly affected by it. I had hope India could still pull it off until that happened. Chahal was so unplayable and the required run rate was 12 or more it when this happened. I would have said the same even if it was a star player like Kohli or Rohit. 

Everyone drop catches

Even our best fielder jadeja dropped cook in 2014 series which changes the series. Kohli drop counts has no limit 

8 hours ago, sarcastic said:

For that matter, I could not digest when Kohli dropped McCullum when the latter went on to make a 300. At the end of the day, those things happen. But they are extremely painful to digest as a fan. In Kohli's case, we drew instead of winning a test match. In Krunal's case, we unnecessarily lost to BD who never beat us in T20Is.

Some day they had to beat us.....

19 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if someone who perform is bozo.....ur selection criteria is biased then 

My selection is not based some odd performances, it is about potential and ability.I don't think Krunal is suited better for this team than Jadeja.I don't want either of them for next world cup.Jadeja will be in the team as a reserve.

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

My selection is not based some odd performances, it is about potential and ability.I don't think Krunal is suited better for this team than Jadeja.I don't want either of them for next world cup.Jadeja will be in the team as a reserve.

I clearly showed his 8-9 perfomnaces in 17 games which clearly shows perfomances every 2nd game. 3 mom in such short time......he must be doing something right.

Jadeja cudnt do well for 10 yr neither has done that well for his franchise. 

No doubt jadeja has better quality but t20 needs diff skill. Shami is the most skilled bowler in india yet struggled in t20 same with dhawan , dhoni who were good players of odi. In t20 predictabilty is the enemy which is gr8 strength in test n odi as bowlers ....that works for shami n jadeja in those 2 format but goes against them in t20

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I clearly showed his 8-9 perfomnaces in 17 games which clearly shows perfomances every 2nd game. 3 mom in such short time......he must be doing something right.

Jadeja cudnt do well for 10 yr neither has done that well for his franchise. 

No doubt jadeja has better quality but t20 needs diff skill. Shami is the most skilled bowler in india yet struggled in t20 same with dhawan , dhoni who were good players of odi. In t20 predictabilty is the enemy which is gr8 strength in test n odi as bowlers ....that works for shami n jadeja in those 2 format but goes against them in t20

Franchise cricket is not international cricket understand that fact first. Jadeja the bowler is better than Krunal in any format and Jadeja is better fielder that trumps over Pandya's so called better batting as he rarely is needed with bat and is very suspect against fast bowlers.

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Franchise cricket is not international cricket understand that fact first. Jadeja the bowler is better than Krunal in any format and Jadeja is better fielder that trumps over Pandya's so called better batting as he rarely is needed with bat and is very suspect against fast bowlers.

Franchise is t20 ...jadejas has struggled both places. No doubt he is better but his bowling style doesnt suit t20 so he hasnt done well same ways shami. I doubt jadeja will even have a single MOM in t20 cricket

23 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Everyone drop catches

Even our best fielder jadeja dropped cook in 2014 series which changes the series. Kohli drop counts has no limit 

Some day they had to beat us.....

I don't know why you are religiously trying to defend Krunal as if he is irreplaceable. In any case, I am not asking Krunal to be dropped but this thread is created to vent out frustration as a fellow Indian cricket fans who could not digest a loss for self inflicted reasons. 

I do agree that Dhawan and KL's slow partnership is much bigger mujrim for the match but a swayamkruta aparadh such as Krunal's dropped catch hurts a lot. No matter who did that, it hurts deeply when you want your team to win and all your hope gets crashed in one single mishap as that. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Krunal and Dube are both waste of space. There bowling is not needed and batting is not dependable. Best to drop both and get a proper batsman and a bowler.

Too soon to write off Dube. He's only played one innings. He played some good knocks against South Africa 'A'.  Even if he's not dependable now, he could turn out to be an important player if he gets more chances and develops as a player at the international stage. Maybe he doesn't, but we won't know without trying.

5 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Too soon to write off Dube. He's only played one innings. He played some good knocks against South Africa 'A'.  Even if he's not dependable now, he could turn out to be an important player if he gets more chances and develops as a player at the international stage. Maybe he doesn't, but we won't know without trying.

I agree he should not be written off but Indian team is not the place for development. At that stage you have to deliver. 

11 hours ago, Khota said:

Krunal and Dube are both waste of space. There bowling is not needed and batting is not dependable. Best to drop both and get a proper batsman and a bowler.

Both are different. Krunal's bowling is needed more than his batting. Dubey hitting is needed in absence of Pandya than his bowling.

For this Indian team Dubey is a better fit than Krunal. You cannot discard a player after one match/series.I would never play Krunal over Kuldeep.