Shoaib Akhtar pol khol of Naseem Shah

2 hours ago, First class said:

Shoaib is a low class, mean, jealous and Ghattya Insaan. 

Telling the truth makes someone low class, mean, jealous and ghattya insaan? There is nothing Pak about that statement.

We ICF fans would welcome if someone exposes fraud like that in India. That is why we have people like Dravid making sure there is no fudging of age. You should be proud of Sohaib if you care about Pakistan cricket.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Has it?

secondly have you heard the term constructive criticism?

I don’t know if you ever heard these pakistani ex players but they tend to get personal in their criticism and it comes across as bitter than looking like they care 

In today's day and age I expect every budding cricketer to be aware of age related issues. Pak as a country can't be that behind in terms of Information on hand. To me he sounded more disappointed than bitter given afridis confession. 

I personally have never heard (or recollect) ramez, akram or even shoaib talk about age during years of commentary or post match reviews. 

Also wanted to add I absolutely understand point made by one poster about poor record keeping in backward areas but bcci has been hard what's stopping pcb? 

Edited by jf1gp_1
Just now, jf1gp_1 said:

In today's day and age I expect every budding cricketer to be aware of age related issues. Pak as a country can't be that behind in terms of Information on hand. To me he sounded more disappointed than bitter. 

I personally have never heard (or recollect) ramez, akram or even shoaib talk about age during years of commentary or post match reviews. 

Oh bhai I am not talking about this specific video. If you have seen my previous posts, I have said that age fudging should be treated as seriously as Tampering and Fixing.

I am talking about Pakistani experts  in general. They are very unprofessional and don’t think twice about being politically correct. While it is refreshing at the same time it does nothing and at times they just run the mouth.

There is a huge difference between calling someone a fat slob and nicely telling them to diet and exercise. Not sure what you are arguing about here?

Most of these viewpoints always look more like a job interview presentation while putting down someone else rather than having a proper constructive evaluation. Either you haven’t watched the Pakistani shows or the entertainment value is overshadowing what actually these guys are saying

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Either you haven’t watched the Pakistani shows or the entertainment value is overshadowing what actually these guys are saying

So I have seen the post match shows like post World Cup game where most took out their frustration on team and yes they were entertaining . I every now and then do watch aakash Chopra and cricbuzz shows on youtube. Point me to specific show, maybe that would help me see your point. 

1 minute ago, jf1gp_1 said:

So I have seen the post match shows like post World Cup game where most took out their frustration on team and yes they were entertaining . I every now and then do watch aakash Chopra and cricbuzz shows on youtube. Point me to specific show, maybe that would help me see your point. 

I don’t know you are still getting my point. I am no expert in Pakistani shows either. All i am

pointing out is there is no diplomacy or subtle criticism. Only guy who is decent in his criticism is Wasim. Didn’t you see the Rameez Raja- Youhana fight? Or some guy saying indian team were buzdil or guys like Batsheet Ali and Tanveer etc.

Not sure If you really that naive because If you have watched even few of their shows you would know what I am talking about

This is ridiculous, they are becoming a butt of jokes. Let's do a bone scan, this kid is around 20, I don't see what Shoaib is doing wrong here, even Sachin Kambli are 2 years older . People in Mumbai circle and his. Sarda ashram schoolmates know this.

Edited by MCcricket