Manju bullying harsha....as usual being a D**k

Honestly, i feel both Harsha and sanju manju are c**ks, reminiscent of an age when self-flagellation, self-deprecation and sucking up to those who bullied you was seen as the norm....i still remember Harsha interviewing  McGrath and treating him with so much respect, irrespective of how that f***er wld mouth off against our players and windies in particular - he didn't hv guts to ask him one question on sledging or boorish Aussie behavior

Edited by Cricwala
13 hours ago, Cricwala said:

.i still remember Harsha interviewing  McGrath and testing him with so much respect, irrespective of how that f***er wld mouth off against our players and windies in particular - he didn't hv guts to ask him one question on sledging or boorish Aussie behavior

Yes there are few idiots who take prides in being subservient to white folks and than there are ultra chutiya like manju,sidhu and barkha who are ready to eat **** of Pakistani.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:17 AM, express bowling said:

He is a much better analyst ( outside the commentary box) than a commentator. There, he talks / writes about the game.

I used to wait fervently for his columns/articles in the early 90s - he was so perceptive, sharp and had this dry, acerbic wit. Even his radio commentary was wonderful to listen. On TV though, over the years, he just came across as politically correct and cliched, sometimes even vacuous.