Virat wants to experiment in LOIs

SK_IH

49 minutes ago, putrevus said:

There are no paralells between Kohli the LOI captain and IPL captain. Kohli has highest winning percentage of all captains bar Ponting that leading a one dimesional team.He averages mere 77 with bat as a captain with just 21 100s in 85 matches.

Show me a better captain in history of the game.Just because he has not won world cup or champion's trophy he does not become a bad captain.He reached Semi final and final in both of them.It is the Kohli the batsman who has let Kohli the captain down.

He is trying his best to create a balance with such an unbalanced squad.

I don't follow IPL and I don't care about.He is the best captain India ever had in all formats.

For some people players who are  outside playing XI  are always better than players who are playing in the team.

Zero big wins, zero legacy, zero young talent groomed after 5 years as captain, BIG FAT ZERO as a leader.

9 hours ago, putrevus said:

The same Thakur won him the match with bat against WI, so he played him against Australia, what the did Saini do in this match other than taking wickets at the end which could have been taken by any bowler bowling in that spot.

Thakur was not the reason why they lost last match nor Saini is the reason why they won this match.Thakur playing one match or Saini not playing one match does not reflect anything on his captaincy.

Only thing is Saini is a better bowler. Thakur could score runs against poor SL bowling. Against Australia, not good enough. Saini didn't go for 10rpo.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:21 PM, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

Only trophy we will win under him is the test one. Provided we don't choke there either in final. He really should not be skipper in any format but especially dynamic limited overs. He is brainless with selections,  no grooming and not so great tactician. Honestly a team like ours shouldn't be going downhill but it will in limited overs. He's selecting old friends and a naive person when it comes to key decisions and matches. 

His conferences are always the same. Optimistic rubbish and praising opposition, he doesn't even realise  he is a bad leader. 

Same again except now I am thinking more of choke in test final